This topic has 11 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     ianll
    Participant

Hello,
    So glad you added the ability to utilize the buddyPress member types. I have the BP Member Types plugin installed, created some types and assigned members to them. Unfortunately the tabs are not displaying on my directory. I have altered the member-loop.php but do not see the tabs in the new file and further believe I’ve found the functionality in index.php but am not sure why it is not working as expected. http://shpromodev.wpengine.com/user/ is the url to my directory. I am able to access filtered lists using the directory url provided by the BP Member Types plugin http://shpromodev.wpengine.com/user/type/artists but would like to get the tabs displayed as well as set a default tab.
    I also have the BP Xprofile Member Type Field plugin installed. This being a young plugin has some other issues such as profile search not recognising the field type but in any event I also have the users profiles assigning this field. Still no results.

Can you assist?

sharmstr

Need access please.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ianll
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

How old are the buddypress-functions.php files in your child theme? Try enabling kleo parent temporarily to see if the types show up on the directory.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ianll
    Participant

I disabled that file and also switched to kleo parent theme – still no tabs.

sharmstr

I was able to replicate this by changing my members slug to user.

sharmstr

@abe – The member type tabs dont work unless the members directory slug is members. Is that a Kleo thing or a BP thing?

Abe
    Keymaster

This has to do with the added code in Kleo. We will come up with a fix. Thanks you @sharmstr

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sharmstr

Great. While you’re at it, can you get rid of the new warnings as well 🙂

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/buddypress-errors-after-update-kleo-to-ver-3-0-6

geshov
    Participant

thanks!

read a discuss of different link I did not understand what I need to do?

there are step by step instruction?

or the need wait of a new version of the Kleo theme? or wait a new version of BuddyPress?

thanks!

sharmstr

You dont need to do anything. I’m merely letting you know that the developers are looking into it.

Andrei

Please update to the latest version and let us know if there are any more issues with it.

CHeers

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?