This topic has 25 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sermsak.

• Author
     sermsak
    Participant

Hello.

My site is display as below:
    Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/ps394374/cookkoo.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3547

If i’m activate Buddypress, The site can not login and don’t display everything of Buddypress. it’s display only “Internal server Error”

Please help

sharmstr

The notice is just that. You can hide those by turning off debugging.

If you enable another theme, like the 2015 theme do you still have an error when you enable buddypress?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sermsak
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

None of that is kleo related. Again, did you try with a different theme? Did you contact the buddypress team?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sermsak
    Participant

Hello. sharmstr

Why i must to try with a different theme ? i bought Kleo for my site. i don’t contact with buddypress team. Only if Kleo support team tell me to do that. please suggestion.

sharmstr

I’m asking you to try with another theme so we can rule out a kleo issue.

Kleo did not create the buddypress plugin. That’s why I’m telling you to contact them. kleo only stylizes the the buddypress output.

I’m trying to help you, but if you refuse to do what I suggest, then I cant help.

sermsak
    Participant

Hello. sharmstr

I am apologize. i miss in language understanding. ” None of that is kleo related. Again, did you try with a different theme? ” i already test after renaming plugin folder and confirming the pages are loading without issue.. and it work fine. The issue is Buddypress plugins not Kleo theme. i will contact them. Thank you again for your help.

sharmstr

No problem. But they will probably say “Its a theme issue”. So, before contacting them, enable the 2014 theme to see if you still have an issue with buddypress. If you do, then you can say to them “Its not theme related!!” 🙂

sermsak
    Participant

Hello. sharmstr

I’m delete and install fresh wordpress 2 times and connected to old database.and everything is work fine.
    But the issue happened as below:

– 1st time after install & activate with Buddypress 2.2.2.1 (Lastest version). i can not logn to wp-admin. it’s display white page. but when i change Buddypress to xxx by FTP. i can login to wp-admin again.
    – 2nd time after install & activate with Buddypress 2.2 (as Kleo said COMPATIBLE) i can not logn to wp-admin. it’s display white page. but when i change Buddypress to xxx by FTP. i can login to wp-admin again.

Many weeks ago, everything it’s work fine with my huge users (2 millions). in my idea, huge users don’t make the issue and you used to help me in this case too https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/i-have-problems-with-the-photo-album-on-the-profile-page. the issue it from Buddypress and rtmedia.

Would you please, don’t tell me to contact with the plugins developer. i know and everybody know.This is not only the responsibility of Theme developer. but please analyze and suggestion

Please help

sharmstr

Can’t log in.

sermsak
    Participant

Hello. Yes i can not login, if i enable Buddypress. but if i disable, i can login.

sharmstr

I’m saying I CANT log in. I cant help if I dont have access.

sermsak
    Participant
     sharmstr

Also need ftp.

sharmstr

Why do you only have 40mb of memory allocated to WP?

sharmstr

I have to go work on something else. Once you give me ftp access to I can turn on buddypress without being locked out, I’ll have a look.

sermsak
    Participant
     sermsak
    Participant
     sharmstr

If I remove kleo and k-elements you still have the issue. You’re going to have to contact the buddypress team and figure out how to debug this. The people over on the buddypress team obviously know their plugin better than anyone here does. I know you dont want to hear that, but we’ve ruled out it being a kleo specific issue and you need the expertise of the Buddypress team now.

I increased the WP memory for you.

Also, I turned on debugging and your site was having issues finding tables in your db. Looks like you’ve got a mix of db prefixes. Its a mess in there.

sharmstr

I wonder if this is messed up because of the old db info. Have you tried installing with a fresh db then IMPORT from the old db? There’s a bunch of really messed up options in there.

sermsak
    Participant

Hello sharmstr.

The issue as i already said above. i’ve fresh wordpress installed 2 times by hosting.
    – 1st time, installed with prefix wp_
    – 2nd time, installed with prefix wp_3tvcbc
    But my old database is prefix wp_3tvcbc_
    Then db is messed. but now i already delete the wrong wp_prefix.

sharmstr

But you had errors where it was looking for some tables that started with wp_3tvcbc and some with wp_3tvcbc_.

You should make a backup of the db then delete all of it. Start completely fresh. Install

WP
    Kleo
    Kleo Child
    k-elements
    Revslider
    Visual Composer
    BP

See if you still have the issue. If not, continue on.

sharmstr

And just so you know, your WP config is looking for wp_3tvcbc_ not wp_3tvcbc

sharmstr

Looks like its working now.

sermsak
    Participant

Hello sharmstr. Thank you so much in your concern about. After i got your suggestion many time in many topic, i decide to install fresh wordpress again and create a new database. more than a month, i try to find the choice. as you know i have more than 120 million records on my database. More than 10 days from now to finished synchronize. But i believe in you. if i have the issue, i will contact you.

Thank you so much, again.

sermsak
    Participant

Hello sharmstr. Now my site the issue happened again after i am installed Polylang plugins. (But on Localhost it work fine)
    – I am delete wordpress on hosting and upload the fresh one. after activate Buddypress, The issue happened again. it always display – 502 or 504 Bad Gateway nginx/1.4.4

I contact with Dreamhost admin (My Hosting) and many time they checking and their answer as below:

After downgrading and upgrading your Buddypress install you are no longer works correctly? Have tried using different plugins with your site to see if that might allow you to see better performance?

Please help
    Thank you

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?