This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by valuser.

• Author

Tagged: ,

valuser
    Participant

Hi,

Have a very unusual problem .

On JUST ONE Server/Host (wpengine) your wonderful theme doesn’t function properly (just the buddypress activity ajax part)

I attach the debug log.

see http://dogdrill.com/activity/ (see login details below)

The “whats-new-options” div just doesn’t appear.

Your theme works spendidly on test installs on local installs and on other server/hosts

Support at wpengine just repeats what is in the debug.log (attached) and says go to the buddypress devs ?????

The fact is your theme works on every other server – but this is the situation that i am in.

Any help at all much appreciated.

Could be linked to

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/buddypress-menu-dropdown-section-is-transparent-and-can-not-be-read

Can give superadmin access privately

Any help at all much appreciated.

Cheers,

Val

valuser
    Participant

added file in different format

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     valuser
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     valuser
    Participant
     sharmstr

You’re not the only one having that exact issue when hosting with WPEngine

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/submit-button-not-showing-up-for-public-message
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/attachment-and-post-buttons-for-whats-new-posts-on-groups-were-hidden

I dont know if either of those two ever sorted it out with WPEngine, but the second link has some code we came up with to band-aid it.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

valuser
    Participant

thanks so much

valuser
    Participant
     sharmstr

No. If you read the link I sent you to the other topic, you’ll see that it happens with the 2014 Theme as well. Its not a Kleo issue and AFAIK has only happened on WPEngine hosted sites.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

valuser
    Participant
     sharmstr

No problem. Glad to help.

valuser
    Participant

wpengine appear to have fixed this issue

sharmstr

That’s great news. Thanks for the update.

valuser
    Participant

I just was examining something with twenty fourteen and took the enque code out and purge caches and it worked. so did same with kleo child.

wpengine didn’t notify .

Anyway if its a false alarm i will post it here

valuser
    Participant

I now think my last post was a false alarm.

Now using uptodate kleo and wp and it WAS necessary to use your fix as per your post above.

just to let you know.

Again only on wpengine

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?