This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     ww2boy
    Participant

Hello,

I have some questions about this theme. I hope someone can help me :).

Questions:

[1] – I removed all the ”Sweet Date” logos in the ”General Settings” section of ”Sweetdate”, but the logo still appears everywhere on my website & at /wp-login.php. How do I remove / change the logo?

[2] – I imported all the ”Revolution Slider” sliders (from the map: demo content – revolution slider) and tested the ones with the ”form on homepage” – but the registration form is not added.

Question 2 is: How do I add a nice registration form, like the one here: http://seventhqueen.com/themedemo/?product=sweetdate – WITHOUT the ”latest members” – to my homepage? Is there a shortcode? 🙂

[3] – When I go to the registration page of my website, a lot of extra details, like ”I am a X” – ”Looking for X” are added. I am not creating a dating website, so I would like to remove this from the registration fields. How do I do this? I haven’t enabled it anywhere, so I don’t know how to disable it.

[4] – When I click on ”sign up” or ”login” in the ”second menu” (the 2 little buttons which are next to the main menu), there are buttons with Hearts. Also, there are a lot of other ‘signs’ on the website which indicate a dating website. How do I remove these signs?

—–

Sorry for all the trouble! Please let me know what you need to know; admin, ftp, etc. And I’ll give it to you in a private reply ASAP.

Let me know how much this cost.

Thanks

Catalin

Hello,

Please send me credentials to your website to take a look. Reply as private for security reasons.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     ww2boy
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     ww2boy
    Participant

Hello,

There is also something else (just encountered):

Some layers/images I add to the revolution slider show up as gray boxes, or they have grey box behind them. I’ve tried to find a solution, but without success.

The default ”Parallex Slider” that is filed under Demo Content has the same problem (the boat & palm trees show up as gray boxes).

Catalin

1. to change the logo you need to go to (Sweetdte > General settings)… if you want to compleetly remove it let me know and I will provide you the CSS code needed… explain what you want to achieve with this to be able to help

2. 3. the fields for registration can be added from (Sweetdate > Buddypress) ( see printscreen ) also check the installation tutorial from here: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/video-tutorials/sweetdate-install-and-setup.html

4. take a look here: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/removereplace-the-love-hearts-in-site

please send me a print-screen with the gray boxes problem to be able to replicate this.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     ww2boy
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your quick reply. Instructions are clear.

Screenshot of gray boxes:

View post on imgur.com

ww2boy
    Participant

Also: How do I add a registration form to the revolution slider / front page? I imported the revolution sliders from the demo content (with forms according to the title of those sliders), but the forms were not included :P.

ww2boy
    Participant

Any update on the gray box RS problem? 🙂

ww2boy
    Participant

*Sigh*

More problems which I can not explain:

– there seems to be some weird caching problem. Even after disabling the WP Super Cache plugin, logging out, removing Chrome cookies, logging back in, the website doesn’t seem to refresh. Old data is disabled until you logout & login again.

– Suddenly, the homepage doesn’t display for logged out users. A ”error 404” page is displayed instead of the homepage. And I haven’t disabled the homepage for guests, anyone can view it. When I am logged in, the homepage shows the correct page/slider etc.

– I uploaded a new logo & enabled the sticky menu option. But the logo in the sticky menu is the default Sweet Date logo, not my custom logo. If you scroll back up (when sticky menu is gone), it shows my custom logo.

I have no idea how to solve these issues. I just spent 5-6 hours trying to fix an extremely annoying bug (not really related to this theme, but it is partially related to the caching problem)… without success.

Very stressful.

ww2boy
    Participant

ANy update?

Catalin

Hello,

I will try to give you answers to all your questions…

the grey box comes from the fact that you should have a transparent background for the .png you are using… you will need to modify that in Photoshop (not a related theme problemm tho)

the small logo cannot be seen because you did not upload it in the admin panel of the theme settings ( see attachment )

404 error and the aching problem may come from the various plugins you have installed… you will have to test this by your own by disabling all of them, see if you still have this problem and after this, disable them one by one…

Thank you,
    Catalin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?