This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by rasmusberg.

• Author
     rasmusberg
    Participant

Hi!

My cart widget is not lining up to the right place. The arrow is a bit a compared to the menu.

How do I correct this?

Thank you
    Regards

Rasmus Berg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Please add this css to your css file

COPY CODE

.kleo-toggle-menu .kleo-toggle-submenu:before {
        border-top: 1px solid #111 !important;
        border-left: 1px solid #111 !important;
    }

Replace #111 with your desired colors

Let me know

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     rasmusberg
    Participant

It did not work. This problem and the problems I have described on this ticket https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/logo-keeps-resizing-to-wrong-smaller-size#post-105762 – are they problems other users of your theme have or are they specific for my installation?

I have had these problems for a very long time…

Radu

Hi,

This issue is specific to you but please apply this css into wp-admin -> theme options -> general settings -> quick css

COPY CODE

.kleo-toggle-menu .kleo-toggle-submenu:before {
        border-top: 1px solid #ddd !important;
        border-left: 1px solid #ddd !important;
    }

.kleo-toggle-menu .kleo-toggle-submenu { border:1px solid #ddd !important; }

It will evidentiate the mini cart container and arrow, after you paste the css make sure that you will purge/clear entire cache

Let me know

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     rasmusberg
    Participant

Hi

Thank you

That did not work either. It works sometimes.

Instead of covering the problem with CSS, could you maybe point me to some thing that can cause these problems? I dont want a messy installation with errors and bugs.

Thank you

Best regards

Rasmus Berg

Radu

This in not a bug it’s your customization, you have changed the color of the border like the bg color, you can change the borders colors from wp-admin -> theme options -> styling options -> header -> Border color*

This will change entire header border color, but if you will use the code that i have provided the border with that light gray color will be applied only for the mini cart.

Cheers

Radu

rasmusberg
    Participant

I think you are misunderstanding me… The mini cart widget is not align wrongly because of the color of the border I have choosen?

rasmusberg
    Participant

Anyway. I tried the CSS-code, clear all cache etc. and it did not work. Neither on Safari, Firefox og Chrome on my laptop nor on my desktop (which have not visited the page and therefore dont have any cache)

Radu

Most probably i’ve misunderstood you,

This css will add more spacing to the minicart

COPY CODE

li.shop-drop ul.kleo-toggle-submenu { top: 30px !important; }

Add your desired spacing and let me know

Radu

Also add this rule

COPY CODE

.kleo-main-header .nav > li.kleo-toggle-menu a { padding-bottom:10px !important; }

rasmusberg
    Participant

Brilliant! Thank you 🙂

Radu

Good,

Have a nice week

Cheers

Radu

rasmusberg
    Participant

Thank you too 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?