This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Artem.

• Author
     dsniche
    Participant

I only want to place the total member counter on my home page. But it always shows up left-aligned (screenshot attached). How do I make the total member counter show up in the center? Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, can you share access?
    You can try to center it using the visual editor tools at the page editor, if you prefer, i can do it for you 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

dsniche
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, done, add this to style.css or quick css 🙂

COPY CODE

.status.three.columns.mobile-one {
        margin: 0 auto !important;
        float: none !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

dsniche
    Participant

Perfect!

One more thing, is there a way to add a thousand separator? The number now says “1340” — can I change this to “1,340” with a comma?

Thank you Laura. 🙂

dsniche
    Participant

Hi Laura,

After some testing, I found that adding the code to center the member counter had a very strange effect. I couldn’t click on the “join us” button! When I click the button, nothing happens. It doesn’t change color on hover and most importantly it doesn’t take me to the Register page no matter how many times I click.

Laura

Hello, i think the best would be to hire a developer that can take a closer look because right now we cant focus on custom request but theme issues 🙂

dsniche
    Participant

I managed to get the counter to display in the center by using the CSS you provided and adding shortcode to the Page, like so:

[kleo_one]

[kleo_status_icon type=”total” subtitle=”Members”]

[/kleo_one]

Thanks for your help, Laura!

Laura

Glad to help 🙂

Artem
    Participant

Can I get help as well here?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Artem
    Participant
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?