This topic has 16 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by dannicastanheira.

• Author
     dannicastanheira
    Participant

Hello,

Already digg in this question in other topics but didn’t get to find the exact directory and name file where I can change the menu names from profile members.

Thank you! 🙂

sharmstr

If you’re talking about the profile navigation menu, you change that by translating. Buddypress used to have some code you could put in your childs function file, but they got rid of it. Anyhow, here are some current BP translation files.

https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/buddypress/2.2.x

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

dannicastanheira
    Participant

Already checked the translation files but is not possible to find the menus from the profiles. Don’t know if we are talking about the same but leave you attached the file, marked up in red.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Location and media won’t be in there because they are from other plugins. The link I gave you has newer translation files that have the standard BP navigation labels

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

dannicastanheira
    Participant

Other words it doesn’t solve me the problem.

sharmstr

The location plugins can’t be translated? Did you ask them?

R media can be translated. I think they might even have code to do it. Bit I’m in the car and can’t look it up. Do a search.

sharmstr

R media can be translated. I think they might even have code to do it. Bit I’m in the car and can’t look it up. Do a search.

sharmstr

dannicastanheira
    Participant

Okay then! It can’t be translated as they are not there.

sharmstr

Here’s the rtMedia translation files: https://rtcamp.com/translate/projects/rtmedia

And as I said, everything that is standard BP is in the updated BP translation files in the link I gave you. See screenshot of Danish translation as an example: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/translation-issue-2#post-58430

dannicastanheira
    Participant

Thanks Sharmstr! But I don’t want to translate, only know in what root directory is that file.

sharmstr

The tabs are generated by the bp_get_options_nav function. Its called from several pages within /kleo/buddypress/members/single. You can see the list in /kleo/buddypress/members/single/home.php. But if you are looking to change the names that way you can’t.

dannicastanheira
    Participant

Okay, So where’s the translation file root directory then? I have digged in some of them and don’t get to find the match! 🙁

sharmstr

https://codex.buddypress.org/getting-started/customizing/buddypress-in-your-language/

dannicastanheira
    Participant

Thanks Sharm!

sharmstr

LOL. You’re welcome.

dannicastanheira
    Participant

I guess you realize you didn’t solve the issue 😉 LOL

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?