This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     TammyWashington
    Participant

I would like to modify the status images on the homepage.

//My-Domain-Name/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/assets/images/icons/steps/status_01.png
    //My-Domain-Name/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/assets/images/icons/steps/status_02.png
    //My-Domain-Name/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/assets/images/icons/steps/status_03.png
    //My-Domain-Name/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/assets/images/icons/steps/status_04.png

I added the modified files to the child folder theme as seen below.

//My-Domain-Name/wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/assets/images/icons/steps/MODIFIED STATUS FILES

I do not see any of the new images. How do I change these images in SweetDate Theme?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, did you add them with the same name as the old ones?
    Let me know 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

TammyWashington
    Participant

Yes I added the images with the same name as the old ones. The names are as followed in the child-theme.

status_01.png
    status_02.png
    status_03.png
    status_04.png

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

TammyWashington
    Participant

Laura, thanks for sending this to a higher support level. Have you heard anything about a solutions. Nobody has been in contact with us.

Radu

Hi Tammy,

Sorry for the late reply, please follow this https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/changing-icons-and-meanings-of-icons-on-homepage-2

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?