This topic has 10 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     giannisff
    Participant

Hello all,
    nice to meet you again. I just try to set up my homepage. I take the homepage default from the demo.
    In slider i want to change the text (Simple.Strong….etc) and the button (TAKE A TOUR) as sign in /register.
    Any idea?
    Thanks before anything. The theme is awesome!!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

You can edit the slider in Revolution Slider.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

giannisff
    Participant

Thanks for answering. Is easy to tell me the way? Thanks!

Mj
    Participant

Sure thing:

Point to domain.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=revslider

If you are using the demo content, the demo slideshow will be visible. Next press on ‘Edit Slides’ and choose the slider you want to edit. Scroll down and you will find the slide with text. 🙂

Catalin

please take a look at my screenshots for more details

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
     giannisff
    Participant

Thank you for your answering Catalin.
    Great theme, Awesome support.
    Something else.
    Is it possible to get the sign in form as shortcode to put it in slider to the homepage default instead of TAKE A TOUR button?
    Thanks again.

Attachments:
     sharmstr

Yep. You need to read this. It contains a fix to make it work.
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/btn-added-to-kleo-button-extra-class-name

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Catalin

kleo does not have this short-code, we may develop this in the future… you need development skills to achieve that.

Catalin

if you want the popup to open when a button is pressed in the slider, check the link @sharmstr gave you, you have there all the info needed.

giannisff
    Participant

It’s not working. I understand. Just hoping if there was a way. Thanks.

sharmstr

I’m doing exactly what you want to do. As the link I sent you says, you need to add ‘kleo-show-login’ to the button style.

You also need to install the updated k-elements plugin.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?