This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by willianlima83.

• Author
     fcm2013
    Participant

Hi,

Great work building this work of art. Really great.

Question:
    How do you change the color of the four icons that are on the home page demo. Memberss in Total, Members online, women online and men online.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, for those icons you have psd source files in download kit -> Main Files/PSD/status_icons.psd
    These are simple shapes created with Photoshop.

Regards,
    Robert

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     fcm2013
    Participant

Thanks for the very quick reply. Where would I replace these file once I have replaced the colors?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Add the images to sweetdate-child/images to make sure they don’t get lost on update and the modify the shortcodes for the status icons on the Home page to have an image attribute with the image location

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     SQadmin
    Keymaster

Here is an example of the shortcode:
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/big-bug-with-manwoman-number-and-search

willianlima83
    Participant

Hi
    I have a question..
    Can I put a link on the home page icons to open the members directory and listing only members that this icon represents?
    Example: If the user click on icon ”Mens online”, will open the page Members Directory and listing first all members Man online and offline in sequence.
    Is this change possible?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

This is not possible without replacing existing shortcodes to match your needs. You required PHP and basic WordPress programming knowledge.

Regards

willianlima83
    Participant

Oh.. ok.. I think it’s a good function for this theme because when we put the mouse on these icons then they do a little movement and we automatically want click there to see these members but nothing happen.. 🙂
    It’s intuitive.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?