This topic has 57 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author

Tagged: 

Oceanglim
    Participant

Hi, when I change images in STYLING OPTIONS or in HOME PAGE, and then press Update, the old images are still showing on the updated webpage….Is there anything else I need to do, when I change images? Also if I remove background color and then click update….the background color is still showing on updated webpage…Other settings seem to respond immediately.

Thanks!

Laura

Hello, do you have any cache plugin? If yes, try to deactivate it, if not, try to clean your browser cache using ctrl+f5 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Oceanglim
    Participant

Hi Laura!
    The other day my wp-admin crasched…couldnt enter it….Only grey blank page.
    So I had to contact the technicians at my host. They sad something was wrong with my theme, and that he had to deactivate it. If I would activate it again it would crasch. Anyway…..he worked on the issue a bit more, and said that I could continue…everything was fine.

Today I discovered that my child theme was deactivated, and realized that the technicians might had forgot to reactivate it. So I activated it, and then BOOOOM – grey blank page AGAIN. So something is apparently very wrong with my child theme. Only codes I have put there are codes I got from you….as far as I can think of. Oh, I changed position (tried to)of Register Form….that’s all. And that was in a code I got from you to make Register form a little transparent…

Anyway…Now I talked to the technicians again…They could activate my theme again, but my child theme doesn’t work to activate. The techncians asked me to share the following loggs with you:

[28-Apr-2016 16:11:41 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/mrnicwft/public_html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/functions.php:22) in /home/mrnicwft/public_html/wp-login.php on line 390
    [28-Apr-2016 16:11:41 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/mrnicwft/public_html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/functions.php:22) in /home/mrnicwft/public_html/wp-login.php on line 403
    [28-Apr-2016 16:11:41 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/mrnicwft/public_html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/functions.php:22) in /home/mrnicwft/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1171
    [28-Apr-2016 16:33:20 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/mrnicwft/public_html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/functions.php:22) in /home/mrnicwft/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1171

Can you look into this?

Thanks!
    Prelaunching my site tonight and launching it day after tomorrow!

Laura

Hello, please share the contents of your functions.php of child theme 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Oceanglim
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, are you still having those errors? Let me know 🙂

Oceanglim
    Participant
     Laura

Hello 🙂
    1. That is the about me field, but you can use any field you want, just follow this https://archived.seventhqueen.com/sweetdate/article/add-profile-information-member-name-members-directory

2. As is a repeated issue, maybe its related to a custom code or plugin, try to use the main theme to se if they disappear and also deactivate some plugins.

Oceanglim
    Participant

Hello Laura!
    Hope you’re doing fine.

Can I use another gateway than is choosable in PMP Gateway settings?
    Can I then select “Testing only” in the gateway dropdown options, and add code for another gateway? Would that work?

Thanks
    Jenni

Laura

Hello, check http://www.paidmembershipspro.com/features/payment-gateway-integration/ 🙂

Oceanglim
    Participant
     Oceanglim
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, cant access your site as it asks for a password

Oceanglim
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, try by adding this to style.css of child theme

COPY CODE

@media only screen and (max-width: 940px) {
    .top-bar {
        background: transparent !important;
    }
    .top-bar > ul .name h1 a {
    }
    .top-bar ul > li.toggle-topbar {
    }
    }

Oceanglim
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, fixed, here is the code

COPY CODE

.top-bar {
    }
    .top-bar ul .name h1 a {
    }
    .top-bar ul li.toggle-topbar {
    }
    }

Oceanglim
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, i cant see your website fine, all i see is a password input, even logged in

Oceanglim
    Participant
     Oceanglim
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, for the menu, add this to style.css of child theme

COPY CODE

.top-bar ul > li.active, .top-bar ul > li:hover {
    }
    }

For the icon issue, did you add any new plugin recently? try to deactivate them and test again, if not, contact your hosting provider 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution

Oceanglim
    Participant

Thanks Laura!!
    Now my menu looks proper! 🙂

I have a question…If I choose recurring payments with first month free as a trial. When is the latest a member can cancel subscription to not get charged for next month?

Does PaidMembershipPro handle all that, or does it require anything from me?

Thanks /J

Laura

Hello, its handled automatically, they can cancel anytime

Oceanglim
    Participant

Thanks for your reply…
    1. So members can cancel one day before their membership gets prolonged, and then they will not be charged for new period?

I am about to change to recurring subscription from one time payment, but I am concerned about lack of money on members bank accounts. How does it work?
    2. If money is not on their bank account at withdrawal date…will there be any automatic reminder email going to the member, that is included?? I currently use Stripe.

3. If a member has chosen e.g. 3 months’ membership, and cancels after 2 months. Will he/she still get charged for the third month, right?

4. I would like to have my datingsite as an app as well….Do you have any system for that? What would be the easiest way? Is it possible to convert a SweetDate site to an app, or is the way to rebuild everything into, for example, BuddyApp?

Best Regards,
    Jenni

Laura

Hello, maybe this helps https://www.paidmembershipspro.com/documentation/
    1- If they cancel before due date, they are not charged
    2- If they do not have money, there is a renewal email and a suspension
    3- If they choose a monthly level, they will pay each month, if they cancel before due date, they are not charged. If they select a 3 month level, they are charged right away the 3 month price.
    4- If you want an app custom service, you can contact me at laura@seventhqueen.com

Oceanglim
    Participant

Hello, maybe this helps https://www.paidmembershipspro.com/documentation/
    1- If they cancel before due date, they are not charged
    2- If they do not have money, there is a renewal email and a suspension
    What exactly do you mean by RENEWAL EMAIL?
    3- If they choose a monthly level, they will pay each month, if they cancel before due date, they are not charged. If they select a 3 month level, they are charged right away the 3 month price.
    Sorry, I might have explained my question badly. If I offer for example a “3 month’s membership level” with recurring subscription with withdrawal every month (instead of one time payment for the whole period of time), and the member cancels after about, let’s say, 1 month. Will the member still be charged for the rest of the 3 month period?

I have one monthly price for 3 months, a better monthly price for 6 months and an even better monthly price for 12 months. If, for example, a 12 months member cancels after, let’s say, 6 months, I still want them to pay for the whole comitted period of 12 months. Otherwise there is no point of cheaper price when assigning for 12 months, right?
    Do you get my point and my question now?

What is your experience? Do most dating sites offer monthly payment if signing for 3, 6 or 12 months, or do most dating sites offer one time payment?

4- If you want an app custom service, you can contact me at laura@seventhqueen.com

Thanks
    Oceanglim

Laura

Hello, 2- A reminder email
    3- Maybe this “graphic” helps ( attached )
    They dont pay each month for a 12 month package, they pay the whole 12 months at the start, so if they cancel after 4 months, they lost the other months they paid, you dont, as they paid it at the first month

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Oceanglim
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, maybe you have the prices bad, can you share a screenshot of the level setting?
    About the login, if they did login and it asks to login, it might be a cache issue, check if you have a cache plugin and disable object cache or page cache

Pending users are users that didnt activate their account yet, you can activate them if you want

Oceanglim
    Participant
     Oceanglim
    Participant

I think you still have my credentials if you could take a look att my checkout issue, I would be glad :-)…
    I deactivated all lately installed plugins, but it didn’t help.

I just realized, that when I login to another user….It says: You are already logged in. For example…I logged in as Olli. But when I entered Profile, I am another user Evelina. Which means it doesn’t seem to recognize who is logged in…So it keeps asking to login or to register another account. And when logging in with another account, it says you are logged in already, which is not true.

Anyway….Hope you can help
    Best Regards,
    Jenni

Laura

Hello 🙂 do not edit the user info about membership, leave it like default, so pmpro can work properly 🙂

Oceanglim
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Radu

Hi,

There are theme problems or just you don’t know how to configure some plugins ?

Let me know how can i help you regarding the theme

Cheers
    R.

Oceanglim
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

That it’s a normal behaviour, there is no bug to fix it.

For the moment we don’t have any quick solution for that..

Cheers
    R.

Oceanglim
    Participant
     Oceanglim
    Participant
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?