This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Splendor.

• Author
     Splendor
    Participant

Hi,

It seems that there is some type of limitation of how many icons that can be shown on the navigation in buddypress, I have 16 icons and it seems that even if I lowered down the font size it wont put those on the navigation and keep the 12 icons. Instead they are on the =+

Where can I change this?

sharmstr

Hey Splendor, you also need to change the tab container size: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/member-header-issues#post-32394

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Splendor
    Participant

Yes, done that..But still. I only get a white space in between…

Splendor
    Participant

Give a minute and I sort it out..

sharmstr

give me your css

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

When I add it using css inspector, it doesnt work right away. It works after I resize the window.

But if I add it to my child css and reload, then it works right away.

Splendor
    Participant

Yeah, I noticed that. The big problem was css on the quick css that was overriding the child theme css, also i didn’t want to get under 10px. So I got so change the name of one of icons to get everything into place. Thanks for help anyway, you reminded me of that css.

By the way, the post in profile @sharmstr, is working but as there is some changes into how view the masonry in the new version theme, it seems that it has messed it up the masonry mode.

sharmstr

I havent even looked at that yet. Open a new topic and I’ll have a look at it soon. Its time to watch some football. 🙂

Splendor
    Participant

hehe, do that! I’ll make a topic for that! 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?