This topic has 22 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 8 years by m3dst3.

• Author

Tagged: ,

candidlyshanti
    Participant

Hi, is there an estimated time frame on when a demo would be provided for setting up a News Blog/Magazine?

I am trying to set up a blog on this platform and I am having a hard time. Or if there are any examples/showcases of other sites that are set up like this that would be great.

Thanks.

COMPLETED: available in KLEO 3.0

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, we planned it for the middle of May.. hold tight 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Nunivo
    Participant

@Abe awesome news, thanks (almost there ^_^).

candidlyshanti
    Participant

Thanks, have there been any updates yet?

Abe
    Keymaster

the update is coming around 20th May

Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

writekelly
    Participant

Ohhhhh man, I can’t wait for this. I have spent so much time developing my own and I can’t seem to escape the feeling it’s a little off. Was hoping to finish my version this week, so your timing is interesting (though I may start obsessing all over again)!

Can you share any screens or anything?

writekelly
    Participant

Gotta get me some magazine layout love Abe! Give it up! Today? This hour? 😉

sharmstr

It wont happen today. The demos aren’t ready from what I understand. Soon though.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Tuesday the latest. Sorry for the delays 😉

---

Zeppelin
    Participant

Lookin forward to see it! 🙂

candidlyshanti
    Participant

Has there been any updates?

writekelly
    Participant

Hey Abe, you all have in my experience never been late so I want to make sure this is a first time and not something I’m missing. Your previous post said the update would be available this past Tuesday at the latest. It’s now Friday. Are you just behind on this one?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi. We postponed it a bit to ad nice functionality and test it entirely since is one of the biggest updates in kleo that adds more than the newspaper demo. I am sure you will appreciate it. It won’t ttake more than 24h until you get your hands on it 🙂

Thanks

---

Zeppelin
    Participant

Let it be a week, but make it worth waiting. 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

It is definitely worth the wait. I have just updated the change log here 🙂
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/kleo-updates-change-log#post-19544

---

writekelly
    Participant

Gaaaaaaah! You’re killin’ me! Sounds so awesome. You guys rock.

So, ahem, will we still have it “withiin 24h” of the post you sent 23 hours ago… !!! 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

you got me here .. 🙂 well no more than 4 hours late

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Sorry guys, the update will be released next week. We still have some functionality to test and some details to perfect. You know us … we like things to be impeccable and this update is big.

Thanks for understanding

---

writekelly
    Participant

Patience is a virtue…

Abe
    Keymaster

Closing request as it was implemented in KLEO 3.0

Thank you all for waiting.

---

m3dst3
    Participant

hi anyone can help me to download thi new demo content, because i lost my themeforest account. thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, you mean the new Kleo theme?
    You should recover your TF account to get access to the theme

---

m3dst3
    Participant

ya, i try to recover but i forget everything, exct this account on my laptop

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?