This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Pixxx.

• Author
     mitchcan
    Participant

Hey,

Don’t mean to downplay the positive fact of you adding nice new features/plugins with the theme, those efforts are really appreciated. However, the BuddyPress Cover Photo plugin you added doesn’t work as well for us as the existing BuddyPress Cover in the WP repo.

Can we use that other one instead without any problems?

In case you are curious why: Theirs has the avatar image in the bottom left corner, instead of taking up space in the middle of the large image; theirs does not require the most recent activity and time to be overlayed on the main image, it can still be seen below; and theirs allows us to drag to adjust the image in the box.

Yours does have the ability to add an image much easier, which is a real plus.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

You can use whatever you want. I cant guarantee that other plugins will work.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

nusolutions
    Participant

No intent to hijack your thread:
    The question I’d ask is would you, kleo, consider giving the option to align the avatar to be left, center, right, or bottom in the cover for kleo? I’d prefer to use this one since I know it was designed to work with the theme.

tia

sharmstr

@nusolutions – please put your request in the Feature Request thread https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/kleo-features-requests/page/5

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

mitchcan
    Participant

Thanks @sharmstr, I appreciate the dev work on the plugin, it just caused some issues – comical as they may have been (see attached.) 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

I have nothing to do with the plugin. But if I did I wouldnt change a thing now that I’ve seen that picture. 🙂

Pixxx
    Participant

Hey Sharmstr, I couldnt agree more:)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?