This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: 

ChristophSommer
    Participant

Hi, i get the error ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS when trying to access buddypress-links. Does your theme work ‘out of the box’ with buddypress and/or bbpress or do I have to change code or something else to make this work? Also please advise, how to set up a profile page as can be seen in your demo (http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/members/demo/profile/) as I did not find a corresponding page in the Kleo demo data. Or is this profile page generated automatically somehow?
    Thanks a lot in advance, Christoph

sharmstr

Yes, it works out of the box. You have something set up wrong. Check your BP page settings at Settings > BP > Pages

The profile page is already there, you just need to configure it. Install Profile Cover Photo from Appearance > Install Plugins. Go into Theme Options > BP turn on Enable Full Width profile header. Then go to your profile and upload a cover photo.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?