This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: 

oobigoo
    Participant

I am getting below message into me website while it down now , when I contactd hoster they adviced that this caused by the bpress plugin plz advice

Warning: require_once(/hermes/bosweb26a/b2009/ipg.nexllcom/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/bosweb26a/b2009/ipg.nexllcom/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/app/helper/db/rt_plugin_info.php on line 46 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/hermes/bosweb26a/b2009/ipg.nexllcom/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php-5.3.13/lib/php’) in /hermes/bosweb26a/b2009/ipg.nexllcom/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/app/helper/db/rt_plugin_info.php on line 46

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, That looks to come from RtMedia plugin. Try to reinstall it or contact them

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?