This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by SQadmin.

• Author
     Ziels’Opdracht
    Participant

Hi there,
    I am getting the following error after uploading the theme (and child) upon activation:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class OAuthException in /../themes/sweetdate/framework/inc/oauth-twitter-feed-for-developers/oauth/OAuth.php on line 8

I have tried several installations including reinstalling WP on the server for a clean install. Nothing worked.

Looking forward to get the theme up and running.
    Isidore

Ziels’Opdracht
    Participant

I see support given to others that have issues on a working theme and it feels pretty shit to not know why or what my issue is not being answered.

Can someone at least let me know if you are working to resolvable this issue or not?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, Support is given in the order of the topics created.
    Support is offered Monday through Friday like it states on the header of the page but if we have time we respond also in weekends.

That error is a conflict with a plugin you have installed.
    Try disabling your plugins when you encounter some errors like that.
    We have a fix in order to use it with the conflicting plugin.
    Replace this file contents: sweetdate/framework/inc/oauth-twitter-feed-for-developers/oauth/OAuth.php with the one from this file:
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/files/OAuth.txt

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Ziels’Opdracht
    Participant

There are no plugins installed: it is a clean install!!

The replacing did allow me to get access however.

Thank you!

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Ok. Glad it worked. Though it is strange if you don’t have any plugin installed since that is something related to twitter widget.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     manfred
    Participant

Hi sqadmin,

I have the same error, like isidore, also on an fresh install off WP, whit no plugin installet! sorry for my bad english. You can have a look here,http://www.ab18date.at/wp-admin/themes.php , when you want i can make an login for you?

Please help use, thx mowede

Ps.: Is the update for the membership finished?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi
    If the solution above didn’t help sens us ftp and site access to themesupport@seventhqueen.com

manfred
    Participant

Hi,

Many Thanks, the solution above works for me. Great Theme, i want to make a project whit it, when an payment membership is finish 😉

Thanks again, Manfred

SQadmin
    Keymaster

We are doing our best to have it ready at the end of this month.
    We’ll keep you posted.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?