This topic has 12 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years by ARCHE.

• Author
     govind
    Participant

Hi,

Facing css issue while adding fancy list.
    text are appearing below the icon.
    inspected it, <p>tags are adding up. But checked in admin panel its fine.
    Please help me in fixing it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Just a quick note to let you know the developers are aware of this and are working to get it resolved. It was due to the latest WP update.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, please update visual composer and also K elements plugin to 3.0.7

Let me know if that solves your problem.

Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

ARCHE
    Participant

Hi @Abe,

I have the same issue (pointed out in this thread) and just letting you know that even updating Visual Composer, K Elements and Kleo theme to 3.0.7 the problem persists, at least in my case.

Abe
    Keymaster

ARCHE, the problem in our case is that in the KLEO Grid shortcode the “type” attribute is set to 3 by default. We will change it to value “1” by default since that is the problem. You can do that until we release an update to the K-elements plugin

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, the attached K-elements plugin will fix the featured items and the fancy list issues.

Let me know if any other issues remain.

All the best

---

ARCHE
    Participant

Hi @Abe,

Thank you for the support. The k-elements attached fixed the issue of featured items!

One issue remains for me is regarding Kleo Arccordions when they’re supposed to have the icons aligned to the left, they position anyway on the right but not in a proper way. Please see this link: the Accordions on the right side should have their icons on the LEFT.

Abe
    Keymaster

Here is the k-elements plugin with the accordion fix too.

---

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     surendra
    Participant

Thank you for the updated plugin Its working for me.

ARCHE
    Participant

Hi @Abe,

Unfortunately for me not even the last k-elements didn’t fix the accordion issue: Accordions that are set to have icons on the left, still they keep showing on the right side.

nichelead
    Participant

My issue #73977 was resolved with this k-element update.
    Thanks!

Abe
    Keymaster

ARHCHE that needs to be updated in the theme and we will release an update with those fixes too

Cheers

---

ARCHE
    Participant

Alright, looking forward to the next update then. Thank you for the support and this great theme!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?