This topic has 14 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by ARCHE.

• Author
     ARCHE
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to report a weird behaviour of my webpage and ask your expertise about it:

Suddenly some items are displaying not correctly. Please see the attachments 1 and attachment 2. They were displayed just fine and I did NO modifications about them.

Please help, thanks.

ARCHE
    Participant

Though… as related modification (about Featured items) I did is this in Theme options > General settings > Quick CSS:

@media only screen
    and (max-width : 320px) {

.feature-item.default-icons-size.center-icons .feature-icon, .feature-item.big-icons-size.center-icons .feature-icon {

left:5%
    }

}

BUT another page of the same website, featured items display correctly.

I’m not sure if it is related to the issue, but it’s the only thing I changed.

ARCHE
    Participant

So… I have restored a previous version of the page and as of now I have the featured items icons displayed correctly… but when I try to edit the page WITHOUT CHANGING ANYTHING and then I click “Update” (without actually doing any changes, I repeat), I get again the icons of the featured items displaying not correctly. This happens with icons with default size, while big icons seem to be displaying correctly.

Any fix for this please? Because this way I am not able to touch the page. Thanks.

Laura

Hello, have you tried deactivating some plugins and testing again? Let me know 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

ARCHE
    Participant

Hi,

Upon your suggestion, yes I have deactivated latest plugins I have installed: no difference, still the same issue.

My guess is that is has something to do with Visual Composer Backend Editor that has some glitches when there are Featured Items. Because I am able to edit the page via Classic Mode and I get the result that I want (but Classic Mode is not so practical for an average user like me). While when I try to edit (even if I just insert a space between two letters, for instance) via Backend Editor it seems like the page gets some reformatting/corrections: paddings get re-set differently as I did, Featured items icons with default size get wrong alignment…

I am not sure if this can be helpful but I have saved the PDF of the comparison of the two versions:
    – LEFT: correct version
    – RIGHT: wrong version (I have just inserted an extra space between two chars)

Laura

Hello, sadly we cannot help much with Visual Composer bugs, if you found that issue maybe you could let them know in their support forum, i have never found an issue with visual composer and could not replicate yours. If you can share admin credentials so i can check it out. But i think they would help more than i could as its their plugin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

ARCHE
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     ARCHE
    Participant

Hi guys,

I am not sure how to explain this issue more clear and I would need this fixed ASAP. I have created another page (with same exact layout) to show you the differences:

CORRECT LAYOUT
    LAYOUT AFTER EDITING: the only edit made is the capitalisation of the first two words, the rest was NOT touched at all.

Here is the list that of things that modified by themselves, without me editing them:
    – clearly, the paragraph with quote icon that for no reason kept only one word per line;
    – the section with icons (Architecture, Art, Design, Management) seems to be OK now, while if you see “attachment 2” of the very first message of this thread, icons were re-adapted differently. I wonder why;
    – Accordion that should have icons on the left, they have them on the right side anyway;
    – List items with written “Request More Info About Me” have re-position wrongly their icons;
    – border line that separates the page content from the footer got removed.

Please someone of the support team get back to me on this soon, thank you in advance.

ARCHE
    Participant

@sharmstr you’ve been very helpful to me for my previous issues, maybe you could take a look at this one as well? I would really appreciate, thanks in advance.

Abe
    Keymaster

If you had issues with the featured items please update to latest kleo version and also k-elements.

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

ARCHE
    Participant

Hi,

I did. My last two messages were written after updating to Kleo 3.0.7 and related plugins are also updated to the latest version. Same issue persists.

Plus, now even Revolution Slider won’t load. The spinner just keeps loading and loading…

ARCHE
    Participant

By the way @Laura From Visual Composer

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, let’s centralize the featured items problems and visual composer in this topic: seventhqueen.com/support/forums/topic/facing-style-issue-in-fancy-list/#post-74158 as I see you posted there too and keep the discussion there.

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Related to revslider, what slider do you use? Try to go to its edit page and just save it again. Also try to delete all cache.

---

ARCHE
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?