This topic has 11 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     ARCHE
    Participant

Hi,

After updating to the latest version of Kleo 3.0.7 and plugins related including Revolution Slider 5.0.4.1, the simple Slider that I have on my home page won’t load… Please fix ASAP! Thank you in advance.

ARCHE
    Participant

Would you please confirm if it is a bug of the new update? And IF it is so, when do you estimate to have the fix for this? and in the meanwhile, would it be safe to uninstall the latest version (5.0.4.1) and re-install the older one which worked just fine?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, the slider loaded well when I accessed your page. It is a problem with the revslider plugin and not related to the theme if the new version is not compatible with you old slider. We tested all of our included sliders and they do work with the new version, excepting the News Magazine slider for which we provided a new one

CHeers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

ARCHE
    Participant

Hi again,

It loaded well perhaps because I have restored back the older version of Revolution Slider (4.6.93). As you have seen it is a simple slider but with the new version released (5.x) it never loaded and only the spinner was keeping going.

This happened either with my own slider AND with any other imported slider (ex: home default). Within Revolution Slider Editor, the preview shows OK.. but not when loaded in the page.

Norman
    Participant

have the same exact problem

Abe
    Keymaster

I somehow encountered the same problem when first updated Revslider plugin but after resaving the sliders and clearing the cache, all loaded fine.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Norman
    Participant

I cleared the cash and also resaved the sliders.

for a regular slider the preview looks fine. when I put it on a new page it also works.
    when i put it on my homepage-somehow it doesn’t work. layers come in but do not dissappear.

showing instagram posts or galleryposts do not work at all ( but maybe that has to do with the proper use of the plugin).

Is Kleo minifying javascript somehow ?
    I am also wondering if Cloudflare is causing this problem.
    I will try to build a slider from the scratch

Abe
    Keymaster

Well cloudflare could have cached your old revslider assets so please disable it or clear the cloudflare cache

---

trobinson1786
    Participant

Yeah. I am getting a little annoyed. I don’t speak code like you guys and my revolutionary slider is not working with my site and seems to be slowing it down. I am working on the child theme. Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.humblekeyz.com

trobinson1786
    Participant

I just went back and restored everything to right before the update which was 4 this morning. I will be working with the old version as long as possible because I don’t understand what happened and my small site can not afford slowdowns. I have clients and I refuse to give them less than my best. When you guys can help me with language for someone that doesn’t speak code, let me know and I will update. The site is http://www.humblekeyz.com. Help please.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, we will contact Revolution slider about the site slowing down since I heard other users about this.
    Unfortunately it is not related to our theme and can’t do much to help but to contact the plugin author.

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Also please check out this link http://www.themepunch.com/faq/troubleshooting-tips-for-5-0/

---

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?