This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     glassinebooks
    Participant

Hello,

Can you please help me figure out why the “Friends” tab on members profile is not working properly?

http://www.glassinebooks.com/members/winaoktavia/friends/

Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function on app.js

Thank you!

sharmstr

Another undefined is not a function error. That’s two different reports of that today. I wonder what’s going on?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Catalin

Hello,

I checked your link and I wasn’t able to replicate your issue.

Please activate debug mode:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     sharmstr

Hi Catalin, You’ll see if you go to that page that it says there should be 2 friends but they aren’t being displayed. If you inspect the page, you’ll see the jQuery error.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Catalin

I see now… I will check this and return ASAP. 10x

glassinebooks
    Participant

Hello! Any update on this? Thanks

Catalin

Hello,

Sorry for late reply. I compared the demo site with yours and the error comes from a conflict with a jquery script on your side… try to deactivate all plugins and see if this problem still occurs. If not, you will have to identify the plugin that causes the trouble and let me know.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?