This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by airsidworld.

• Author
     airsidworld
    Participant

Hi,
    I’d like to have a full width site. Actually it’s seems to be 960px width only.
    If full width is possible how to get logo + menu + log & resgister buttons all on the same line ?
    Thanks.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Him
    You can see this topic on putting the login/sign-up button on the main menu: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/log-in-signup-button

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     SQadmin
    Keymaster

To change the layout width you need to edit in app.css around line 38 like this example:

COPY CODE

.row { width: 1170px; margin: 0 auto; }

Regards.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     airsidworld
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve changed the layout width in line 38 but nothing happen.
    Sorry what I would like is to have the all site in fullwidth like in the buddypress default theme.
    Do you think it’s possible ?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

You can set the layout type from Sweetdate -Buddypress

airsidworld
    Participant

I’ve try using
    – Buddypress Pages Layout No Sidebar
    – or Layout settings Wide
    – or in pages with Full Width Page Template no sidebar
    but as shown on your demo there are always left and right border 🙁

Is it possible to reduce those border for the entire site (header, body and footer) ? to have the same result as the buddypress default theme.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi airsidworld, I’m trying to help you but I think I don’t understand what exactly you want. Can you explain please in a little more detail, maybe with a prinscreen and some arrows?

Regards,
    Robert

airsidworld
    Participant

Hi, sorry sqadmin I may not be very clear and thanks for you quick replies.
    How can I post or send you a prinscreen easily ?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Use a service like droplr.com

airsidworld
    Participant

Hi,
    Here is a link to show what i’m speaking about: how to reduce the green margins on the attached picture ?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gnm6hwow91p2xxe/capture%20for%20support%20team.png

SQadmin
    Keymaster

I see what you mean. Add this css to sweetdate-child/style.css or in WP admin – Sweetdate – Styling options – Quick css:

COPY CODE

.row {
        width: 100%;
    }

airsidworld
    Participant

Thanks it’s exactly what i mean 😉

Two more questions to have everything looking good:
    – my menu is under the logo by using the following quick css:
    #header .eight.columns:not(.login-buttons) {
    clear: left;
    width: 100%;
    }
    Passing width: 100% the logo moved to the left but the menu didn’t and still in the middle of the page. How can I move it also to the left under the logo ?

– how can I modify the width of sidebars ? they are a little too much large now.
    Thanks.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

On your tests the menu is on the left. Put a link to your site please
    To shrink the sidebars you have to edit the sidebar.php page and change “four columns” to “three columns” and in page-parts/general-before-wrap.php and page-parts/buddypress-before-wrap.php change eight to nine

airsidworld
    Participant

I’m still on localhost but anyway I’ll try to do with what you told me. Thank you 😉

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate Landing Page – HTML’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?