This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years by Ziels’Opdracht.

• Author
     Ziels’Opdracht
    Participant

Having a full woocommerce/buddypress intergration allowing customers to see their details (orders, invoices, subscriptions, downloads, memberships and lms) within the bpprofile and being able to edit those aspects.

I think this is a highly wanted feature.

Now with woo and wp having better webhooks it would be easier to establish this for a developer, but most of us are looking for an easy-to-use solution. There is only one plugin on the market that does a half-baked integration and for doing the job half way it is overprized and conflicts with kleo and other plugins from woo (I have tested this).

In 2015 there was the promise of enhancement of the basic woo/buddy integration within kleo, but I haven’t noticed this change (reference: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/full-woocommerce-to-buddypress-profile-sync#post-104657 )

So Hopefully this will get a priority in 2016, as his would definitely make kleo an even better theme!

Kind regards,
    Isidore

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?