This topic has 91 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     reosys
    Participant

I want to make from page as “LOGIN” but there should be sign up if some is not registered.

&

Which Plugin is best for Ad management.

sharmstr

You’ll be able to do that in Kleo 4.0 which will be released very soon.

I dont have any experience with ad plugins.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Moving because this inst a bug.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

reosys
    Participant

Why is the register page is not having the LOGO on the top?

reosys
    Participant

1. When sign up registration is happening but not redirecting to home page.

2. How can I add new field such as SEX- M/F in registration page.

sharmstr

You’re not using Kleo. You opened this support topic in the Kleo forum so you can scratch my comment about register and login forms in my first respond.

The developers didnt add a logo to the registration page. I’ll get you a fix for that shortly.

Registration is always directed to a confirmation message, not the home page.

You add fields by creating them in Users > Profile fields. Its in the Buddypress documentation: https://codex.buddypress.org/administrator-guide/extended-profiles/

reosys
    Participant

Forget password is showing “-1”.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     reosys
    Participant

1. Forget Password is not working.
    2. User verification

sharmstr

1 – The issue is that they recently added a check for the nonce field, but failed to add it to the ajax call. I’ll add a fix for this in the next update. In the meantime, go to /buddyapp/functions.php and comment out the nonce check. Around line 905 look for

COPY CODE

check_ajax_referer( 'kleo-ajax-lost-pass-nonce', 'security-lost-pass' );

and change it to

COPY CODE

//check_ajax_referer( 'kleo-ajax-lost-pass-nonce', 'security-lost-pass' );

2 – I dont understand the issue. Please explain.

reosys
    Participant

I am fade up with your theme, lots of bugs I am facing. The New is below:

1. When I am trying to login using any username/ password it is showing the redirect loop error screen shot is attched

2. Please user my admin password as well cpanel password attached earlier with this topic.

Attachments:
     sharmstr

You have “Default” set in Theme Options > Login Redirect. It says there that the “default” is the default WP behavior. The default WP behavior is to go to the home page (which again, you’ve set to the login page). That’s why you’re getting a redirect loop. Change the redirect to somewhere else.

reosys
    Participant

I have done nothing. please explain me where can solve my problem

reosys
    Participant

JUST listen to me carefully:

1. I have bought your theme for community which can not be access without login as shown in DEMO.
    2. I have given u all the credentials of wordpress and CPanel Please check and Reply me properly. I will not do programming for your theme otherwise I would have made new theme, instead of buying yours.
    3. If not possible for you to support me, I can ask for refund.

sharmstr

You did do something. You set the login page to the Front Page in Settings > Reading. If you wish to keep it that way, then go to Appearance > Theme Options and set the login redirect page to something other than default.

reosys
    Participant

There is not friend () list in dashboard

sharmstr

Because you dont have any friendships.

reosys
    Participant

Please do one thing:

1. create an account
    2. Do Login
    3. check whether these are working or not
    SO SIMPLE TASK FOR YOU GUYS

reosys
    Participant

Please do one thing:

1. create an account
    2. Do Login
    3. check whether all functions such as friend request, dashboard are working or not
    SO SIMPLE TASK FOR YOU GUYS

sharmstr

Okay. I did. I registered, received the activation email, activated my account by clicking the activation link and then logged in. Everything worked as it should.

reosys
    Participant

How can Bring Chat option in Dashvboard?

reosys
    Participant

how can I upload IMAGE/ Video in dashboard

reosys
    Participant

problems:
    1. image/ video upload
    2. from dashboard We want to remove submit report & orgnization
    3. how to create group
    4. how to Add more fields in profile & Registration as it is showing only name in profile .

sharmstr

1 – image / video upload in dashboard. Click on the plus icon wherever you want to add it. You will see a list of elements you can add. I’ve attached screens shots showing examples of the plus icons and the elements list.

2 – Appearance > Menus. Select Side Menu and edit as you see fit.

3 – Click on the create group link in the group directory or you can do it in WP admin > Groups.

4 – I’ve answered this previously: “You add fields by creating them in Users > Profile fields. Its in the Buddypress documentation: https://codex.buddypress.org/administrator-guide/extended-profiles/”

Here’s a link to the Buddyapp documentation that goes through some of the questions you are asking: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/documentation/buddyapp

Attachments:
     reosys
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     reosys
    Participant

Please read the attachment

Attachments:
     reosys
    Participant

from where we can change the colleagues in to “Friends” in dashboard section

reosys
    Participant

Hi
    MOSTLY is done by myself.
    Thanks a lot.
    BUT redirection to Activity Page is not working after login Please check and inform me.

sharmstr

You cant use variables in the redirect link. As the instructions state, you need to install Peter’s redirect. I’m setting that up now, so you might see some strange things until I’m done. I will let you know.

sharmstr

In order to do this, you need to set the redirect to Default. As you know, you’ll have redirect issues with that. So, I’m wondering why you want the home page to be the login page. Is it because you want everyone to have to login before the access the site? If so, then setting it up the way you have will not accomplish this. People will still be able to bypass the login (home page) when they are not logged in. Explain why you want to do this and I can offer the best solution for you.

reosys
    Participant

THanks a lot for reply.

BUT after login it is not redirecting when u made some changes.
    I want redirecting to activity area of user as FACEBOOK.

reosys
    Participant

PLease reply me soon

sharmstr

Please answer my previous question so I can help you

“In order to do this, you need to set the redirect to Default. As you know, you’ll have redirect issues with that. So, I’m wondering why you want the home page to be the login page. Is it because you want everyone to have to login before the access the site? If so, then setting it up the way you have will not accomplish this. People will still be able to bypass the login (home page) when they are not logged in. Explain why you want to do this and I can offer the best solution for you.”

reosys
    Participant

1. We are not able to post Image in activity area

2. How users can create a blog so far only admin can create the blog. But we want to give permission to everyone to create blog

reosys
    Participant

3. How to do one to one chat and even not visible who is online

reosys
    Participant

4. I want to add banner on the top of activity area. I edited the activity page buy not displaying the banner.
    Actually I want to display banner on every page but only on home page is coming

reosys
    Participant

5. Please check the link http://connecthuman.net/members/roorkee/

Anyone can visit and open the link without LOGIN and everything is visible.
    I want to see the member after login

Andrei

Hi @reosys, I’ll give a closer look into your issues today and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

reosys
    Participant

hi Reply me soon

reosys
    Participant

I am waiting for your kind reply….

Andrei

Sorry for the delay, I’ll get back to you shortly …

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 92 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?