This topic has 14 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     aka4realz
    Participant

Hello,

I just saw there’s a new version and I want to know how do I update my current version.
    Thanks

aka4realz
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, just add the envato api to the theme update section and you will get a notice to update your theme
    To find your api go to your themeforest account and at Settings find API Keys
    Attached a screenshot 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     aka4realz
    Participant

I don’t know were the theme update section is. I found the API but couldn’t find the update section on the the theme is. Can give more directions.?

vinz98
    Participant

like this

Attachments:
     aka4realz
    Participant

I did so,but nothing happened. I went to dashboard -> updates, but there was no update.

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, can you share admin credentials as a private reply? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

vinz98
    Participant

You have an error in the username. Do not put your api code after it.
    username is aka4realz
    and the api field is the long line of characters.
    You must wait for a day before your server will pick up the update in the cron job. So do not expect that it works after 1 minute.

aka4realz
    Participant

To Vinz: It says, if you look closely, that you should enter your username and API key from Themeforest account. I had the username by itself previously but didn’t get any update notification.

I’ll just have the moderator take a look a it to save everyone time.
    Thanks!

aka4realz
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, you need to add your envato username, the one you use to login, and the api as the screenshot shows, you had 2 apis, it needs to be username and below, api

aka4realz
    Participant

I did so, but nothing happened. There’s still no update for the theme. Have you tried logging with the username and password I offered?

Laura

Hello, well then you can update it manually using ftp or file manager.
    If you prefer i can do that for you but you would need to create a new topic with your ftp credentials

aka4realz
    Participant

Ok, I actually just figured out what I had been doing wrong. I had the purchase code in the API field, once I replaced it the API key an update notification showed up. I mistook the code for the API key.

Thanks for the help! 🙂 The theme has updated to current version.

Laura

Hello, yay! glad you could resolve it 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?