This topic has 14 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     lim sungbeom
    Participant

Hello~

1. How to modify product page tabs?

I want to make product tabs in a product page

There are just line style as below.

– Description

– Review

How can I change those like below to show all in one time?

Description / Review/ more information

2. If NO 1 is possible

How can I make the same tabs under NO 1 and show basic setting as Review tabs first?

sharmstr

Refer to this to show how to change to the default woo tab layout: http://sharmstr.com/woocommerce-tricks/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

lim sungbeom
    Participant

Thank you for your advice.

I think I did what you said but it didn’t work.

——————————————————————-
    – I did copy and pasted below codes in functions.php in the child-theme.

add_action( ‘init’, ‘wooDescrioption’, 10 );

function wooDescrioption() {
    remove_action( ‘woocommerce_single_product_summary’, ‘woocommerce_output_product_data_tabs’, 35 );
    remove_action( ‘woocommerce_after_single_product_summary’, ‘kleo_woocommerce_output_related_products’, 20 );
    add_action( ‘woocommerce_after_single_product_summary’, ‘woocommerce_output_product_data_tabs’, 10 );
    add_action( ‘woocommerce_after_single_product_summary’, ‘kleo_woocommerce_output_related_products’, 20 );

}

sharmstr

that’s the first step. Did you do the second step where it explains how to get tabs???

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

lim sungbeom
    Participant

Hello~

1. the second step position is below the product tap again.
    I wish I want to show step by step, and each step area has the same taps,just clicked tap is different.

1) Description area with taps (review/Private counseling/ Delivery and Returns)

2) Review area with taps (Description/review/Private counseling/ Delivery and Returns)

3) Delivery area with taps (Description/review/Private counseling/ Delivery and Returns)

2. Tabs is not working, how do I do?

as below picture, tabs function is not working, just show all rows

https://www.miinfra.co.kr:44373/infra/shop/healthproduct/%EA%B1%B4%EA%B0%95%EB%B3%B4%EC%A1%B0%EC%8B%9D%ED%92%884/

[attachment file=114343]

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Did you follow these instructions?

Copy the woo version of the tabs template to your child theme.
    /plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/tabs.php
    to
    /themes/kleo-child/woocommerce/single-product/tabs.php

lim sungbeom
    Participant

Yes I did, and I did it again following your advice like below.
    But there is no change, just same.

Copy the woo version of the tabs template to your child theme.
    /plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/tabs.php
    to
    /themes/kleo-child/woocommerce/single-product/tabs.php

sharmstr

respond privately with ftp credentials and I’ll have a look.

lim sungbeom
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

You select “set as private reply” before clicking submit. I’ve done that for you.

However, I asked for FTP credentials, not wp admin credentials.

lim sungbeom
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Great. Now, I’m getting a 403 forbidden when I try to access your site. No login.

sharmstr

Looks like the directory structure has changed since I wrote that article. Its now /woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php

lim sungbeom
    Participant

Great!! it is done!!

Thank you sharmstr.

1. What did I do wrong? and How should I do by myself in the futue?

2. How do I set tabs condition for user’s convinent
    sometimes description is too long, after end of description,
    tabs function block show again with second tab [ Additional Information]

after end of Additional Information,
    tabs function block show again with third tab [ Reviws]

after end of Additional Information,
    tabs function block show again with third tab [ Reviws]

[Description] Additional Information Reviews (0) Q & A Private Consultation Delivery & Return

Description [Additional Information] Reviews (0) Q & A Private Consultation Delivery & Return

Description Additional Information [Reviews (0)] Q & A Private Consultation Delivery & Return

Description Additional Information Reviews (0) [Q & A ] Private Consultation Delivery & Return

sharmstr

1 – You didnt do anything wrong. As I explained, woo changed their directory structure.

2 – I cant help with that. If you want help with custom coding your tabs, please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com for a quote.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?