This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Gandam.

• Author
     Gandam
    Participant

Hi,

It seems there are a lot features of Kleo theme I still need to figure out, but I am catching up rapidly. I have another query regarding adding a see through button on revolution slider, I am struggling to make it happen, pls help!! In addition, what is the best resolution for an image (width and height, especially the height) if I want to set the page to full width. Thank you!! 🙂

sharmstr

The Rev slider image in this post shows you how: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/is-there-a-way-to-integrate-login-screen-into-front-page-eliminating-login-page#post-42817

Please search: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/full-screen-images

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Gandam
    Participant

@sharmstr – Thank you again. I’ve inserted the code and it works. However, what if I want the button to be linked to a selected page or any site links, not a login button, how do I do or where do I insert the link address? I’ve checked all the option under Edit Slide, but I just can’t get it right, pls help again, thanks.

sharmstr

You put it in the href variable of the button shortcode.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Gandam
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Because you still have the kleo-show-login style in there. Remove it.

Gandam
    Participant

Thanks, it works!!:)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?