This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     lim sungbeom
    Participant

Hello~

I want to make a menu to create new post for each user which I found  ‘Social Articles‘.

it works in title-bar, but doesn’t work in title-menu

because each member’s name  such as ‘lowhoh’ below, should change each user’s name.

but I can’t set it on top-menu.

now I set it using menu. there is just + icon but don’t select ‘new article’

https://www.miinfra.co.kr:44373/infra/members/lowhoh/articles/new/’

(‘https://www.miinfra.co.kr:44373/infra/members/userid/articles/new/’ )

it is possible in profile icon of top-bar but it’s not showing at user’s level.

Admin can see it on front page but user can’t see it.

I already set page ‘top-bar’ visible setting and setting theme option ‘Display top bar*’ 

Can you help to  make a third level sub-memu on title-menu and how to set to see the top-bar in user’s level.

Laura

Hello, to create that menu link you need to create it dynamically as it needs to change depending on the user, this is a bit complicated so i suggest to hire a developer for that.
    The second issue i did not understand, can you explain it? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

lim sungbeom
    Participant

Hello~

I mean if it is difficult to set my wish funciton, I will use top-bar profile icon which have the function.

But now I can’t it.

I as common user can’t see the top-bar which has a profile icon, even though I set top-bar check boxes both page setting and theme option.

Please recover the top-bar on the screen, help new registered user to see it.

Laura

Hello, you can use buddypress links, please go to your menu at Appearance > Menu
    At the top of the page open the Screen options and check Buddypress and KLEO
    Now at the menu sidebar open KLEO and add Login,Logout,Register,My Account and Live Notifications also if you prefer
    And now open Buddypress and check all, then move them under the My Account item and save

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

lim sungbeom
    Participant

Thank you for your reply.

How can I set the top-menu bar for the user to go one’s own private group ‘diary’ directly.

Laura

Hello, can you explain a bit more, didnt understand what do you exactly want 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?