This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     kiksnklips
    Participant

we got an issue with the images posted. SOme of them tend to show as inverted or upside down as viewed on android. no issues with iphone though.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Can you please go to WP Admin > Themes and install / activate the Twenty Seventeen theme. Clear your WordPress, server, and browser cache. Do you still experience the issue when uploading a photo? Are they still at unexpected rotations?

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

kiksnklips
    Participant

1. The image issue is now fixed. Thank you!
    2. Kleo theme demo TRAVEL is missing from the files I downloaded. Please send me the xml.
    3. On GET CONNECTED (vertical and horizontal search) I see error saying. 5 error: BP SEARCH ITEM 4.9.5 error Form ID “6773” is empty or nonexistent.

As in https://trails.Social/get-connected and https://trails.social/get-connected-vertical-form/

Thank you please assist.

Teamkaizensolutions@gmail.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I’ll respond in the same numbered format for ease of tracking

1. Great to hear!

2. Please go to WP Admin > Appearance > KLEO Demo Data to import the demo ‘Travel Destination’ which is the first option on the page

3. Please go to WP Admin > Users > Profile Search. Do you have any forms there at all? If you do, open each of them, and press save – even if you made no changes. Once all of them have been saved, check the page again, does the form show?

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

kiksnklips
    Participant

bro,

we have fixed the error or made a work-arounbd on the [get connected] issue

i am using the demo files as part of the websites.
    i dont want to risk importing the demos and maybe break the site.
    please send me the .xml files for

1. company
    2. food
    3. travel.
    4. medical
    5. protfolio-full-widht
    6. sport

here is my website: https://trails.social

i will use these here- http://prntscr.com/mdkp3o

thanks in advance for the xml

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I will assign this ticket to a higher level of support for review. They’ll be in touch with you as soon as they can, Monday to Friday, East European Time.

Thanks,

Kieran

Radu

Hi,

You can find our demo ready to import with 1 click under wp-admin -> appearance -> KLEO demo data.

You can find them as raw files under wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/importer/demo/

Cheers
    R

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?