This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     mztmoraes
    Participant

Hi all

I tried to use this recommended plugin (https://archived.seventhqueen.com/kleo/article/add-captcha-kleo_register-shortcodehttps://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-recaptcha-bp/ to use a captcha, but its note work. 

So I installed this plugin that worked without breaking the site. But it does not appear on the registration page.

Does anyone have a solution that can tell me?

Best

Radu

Hi,

Makes sure to have latest theme installed because this works as it should using the plugin mentionated by you and it’s rendered on shortcode page and also on the default register page.

TRy to switch off the child theme to test if the issue persists and you have latest theme installed.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mztmoraes
    Participant

Radu

Thanks.

Another thing that appears as an error and forgot to mention when I reinstalled the plugin at this point.

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class ReCAPTCHAPlugin in ……/wp-content/plugins/wp-recaptcha-bp/recaptcha.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class WPPlugin in ……/wp-content/plugins/wp-recaptcha-bp/wp-plugin.php on line 27

mztmoraes
    Participant

I had disabled because this error appears on the registration page. So I installed the other plugin.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

I think you had wp_Debug true that’s those notices.

Anyway it’ good if you had find a solution

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mztmoraes
    Participant

Radu

Yes, the debug is true. But is it only put as false?

I have not found a solution yet. I disabled the plugins!

Thanks again.

Radu

The debug should be always false, excepting cases of debugging.

So if you have 1-2-3 notices there it’s not issue.

Cheers
    R

mztmoraes
    Participant

Ok Radu, thanks!

Radu

Hi,

No problem
    Cheers
    R

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?