This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     wittybits
    Participant

Please help ill like to insert the login box on my homepage as well as rearrange the profile menu tabs PLEASE HELP…

sharmstr

Assuming you’re using the fullwidth page, you can create a sidebar with only the login form on it. Then use the widgetised sidebar shortcode in VC to add it to your homepage.

You can use this to rearrange profile tabs

COPY CODE

function my_change_profile_tab_order() {
    global $bp;

$bp->bp_nav['settings']['position'] = 10;
    $bp->bp_nav['activity']['position'] = 20;
    $bp->bp_nav['friends']['position'] = 30;
    $bp->bp_nav['groups']['position'] = 40;
    $bp->bp_nav['blogs']['position'] = 50;
    $bp->bp_nav['messages']['position'] = 60;
    $bp->bp_nav['profile']['position'] = 70;
    }
    add_action( 'bp_setup_nav', 'my_change_profile_tab_order', 999 );

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

wittybits
    Participant

Thanks @sharmstr for the codes to rearrange the profile tabs,but cant i have a login box on the homepage like pinterest,twitter or facebook instead of a sidebar and which social login plugin can i use so people can also sign in via twitter or googleplus.

Thanks

sharmstr

Did you look at widgetised sidebars? Dont be fooled by the name.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

kcdrip
    Participant

What is the slug to rearrange the “Media” Tab?

sharmstr

searching found this https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/reorder-user-profile-menu#post-35607

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?