This topic has 15 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     scottmriley
    Participant

Hello,

I just upgraded to 3.0 and my theme options ALL return 404 pages. Can’t use the theme. The URL is http://itoto.org Fix?

Thanks.

Radu

Hi,

Try to do this: go to -> Wp-Admin -> Settings -> Permalinks -> Save.

It works ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, if your problem is the Theme options, please send me admin and FTP credentials to inspect. Mark the reply as private

Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

scottmriley
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     scottmriley
    Participant

Radu,

I was looking at the wrong settings panel. What do you mean by Save (Wp-Admin -> Settings -> Permalinks -> Save)? The current settings are saved. I saved again, but the theme options still return a 404 page.

scottmriley
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

hi, we are releasing an update right now to address this issue. You will be notified by Themeforest when is ready for download.

Thanks

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

scottmriley
    Participant

Abe – are you close to releasing the minor update yet? I really need to work on this site.

Abe
    Keymaster

The update was submitted at the time of my previous post. Now it just needs to be approved and normally it is done in a matter of hours but probably the weekend adds some delays

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, the 3.0.1 update has been released and it will fix those issues. Thanks

---

scottmriley
    Participant

Thank you Abe! Is the entire program, or should we still update from Theme Forest Monday?

Abe
    Keymaster

It is full but please do the update from Themeforest when is available too

---

scottmriley
    Participant

Okay, thanks! Abe could you please help me with the carousel short code? I need it to have a width around 300 to 400px, but no matter what I do, it won’t change from full-width or full-screen. I’ve entered “medium” “small” “400×300”, etc. and even tried custom CSS, but the only thing that changes is the resolution. The size does not change at all.

My url is http://itoto.org.

Thank you.

hma
    Participant

Thank you Abe
    it is working ! 😉

dpk888
    Participant

After update, I can now access theme options, however, I too have a problem with the carousel its very big. I also lost all the styling on my menu and header, and its completely wrecked. I will redo the menus /header but can I have a solution for the carousel

Andrei

Can you please give as us a link to the page where you have issues with the carousel so that we can investigate what’s happening ?

Looking forward.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?