This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     rudik2
    Participant

Hi,
    it is possible to hide register form in pc, but display in mobile?
    Please help.

rudik2
    Participant

up

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, All this kind of things can be done using css and you need CSS knowledge. Follow my example here that hides the menu for mobile:
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/how-to-hide-menu-in-mobile-for-not-logged-in#post-21056

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

rudik2
    Participant
    COPY CODE
    @deskop only screen and (min-width: 480px) {
     .register_form_front {
        display: none;
    }
    }

will be ok? Please help

rudik2
    Participant

@deskop only screen and (min-width: 480px) {
    .register_form_front {
    }
    }

rudik2
    Participant

Whats is name to register form in code? .kleo_register_form , .register_form? hmm??

Abe
    Keymaster

@rudik2 you need basic CSS/HTML development knowledge to make structure changes and other custom changes. please hire a programmer for that since we can’t provide this kind of service as much as we wanted.

you added @desktop only so that won’t ever apply for mobile. it should be something like
    @media screen and (max-width: 480px) {
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

I see you need it for desktop to hide so your media query should be good but the css selector should be #register_form_front

---

rudik2
    Participant

For test that #register_form_front selector is tru i pasted this code:

COPY CODE
    @media screen and (min-width: 480px) {
    #register_form_front {
    }
    }

I see register form still in mobile, why?

Abe
    Keymaster

Use it in your initial code since first I thought you want to hide it for mobile

---

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?