This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     adminer
    Participant

Thankful for your support.

But you didn’t send nothing to me.
    How on earth,is where this “K Elements and Visual Composer”Plug-ins?
    Even if no matter what,I searched updated Theme this time, I could not find.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, those are for KLEO theme and not for Sweetdate theme which you seem to have print screens.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Miriam
    Participant

I’ve got a problem: afer updated my kleo theme and the k-elements plugin the members-masonry-grid on my homepage don’t look like before the update.

User profiles in the masonry grid on my homepage don’t display the profile text. The members-loop page (members-directory) looks fine. How can I display the profile text on my homepage again?

Thanks & greetings
    Miriam

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Miriam
    Participant

sorry, I have to switch the forums > i work with the kleo theme, not with sweetdate. sorry!

Abe
    Keymaster

Miriam, haven’t you made some custom changes in your templates or with custom code?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?