This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: ,

sachaf
    Participant

Hello, i just updated manually from 2.2 to kleo 2.3 , and everything is reinitialized. Impossible to change all the settings . For example, I want to change your logo with my logo, then I save all the modifications but nothing happen.
    All was fine with the previous version…. I had to restore my files with my yesterday backup. An explanation?? Thank you

sharmstr

1 – Make sure you’re running the child theme.

2 – When you update, you’re updating the parent theme, but you shouldn’t enable it. Keep the child theme enabled.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sachaf
    Participant

that’s what i did. The child theme is activated and was activated. I never activate the parent theme.
    Any other ideas?? Because i’m afraid that i won’t be able to update your theme in the future…

Abe
    Keymaster

that is strange.. give us some temp access to you site to take a quick look

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sachaf
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

hmm … I went to your site and your logo is set. Make sure you don’t have a caching plugin

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sachaf
    Participant

of course i downgraded to the previous version….anyway..thank you..i will try to resolve the thing by myself..

Abe
    Keymaster

I took another look since we haven’t done anything in our theme to cause that and I see your theme is renamed so I guess is related to that…

---

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?