This topic has 246 replies, 66 voices, and was last updated 8 years by corpor8chic.

• Author
     stanleyuroy
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, @stanleyuroy
    have you tested it and it is what you need?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

From what I see it is mostly in the admin side so I don’t see why it won’t work

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

rikbutterflyskull
    Participant

Hi, i’m studying Kleo for three months and now i want to share some my ideas with you. Sorry if i repeat something, i haven’t read the entire forum yet. I not consider functions that are available by plugins.

0) I change the admin bar “Theme Option” in “KLEO” to use less space.

1) Color Management + dynamics.css for buttons is not so clear. Adding a section in Theme Options > Styling options > Buttons will be a useful thing.

2) Theme Options > Fonts needs a section for Navigation/Menu to set a different nav font-family, weight and move the “Main Menu Font size” in this area.

3) Geodirectory Templates in according with the main Kleo style, in particular for sidebars, detail tabs.

4) Theme Options > Membership. Possibility to rearrange the Membership Setting list showed in membership page tables, to move down the inactive features.

5) Theme Options > bbPress. Different layout for forum index and topics, as BuddyPress options page.

6) A new section in this forum to share snippets, functions for kleo and supported plugin. Search quickly some integration could be interesting. Please activate the time limited reply editing.

Thanks for your brilliant work with Kleo.

Robert
    Keymaster

Hi @rikbutterflyskull,

Thank you for your feedback, I personally appreciate your hints since we’re already involved in developing a new framework for next coming themes and this kind of tips are always welcome not just for kleo theme but also for this framework. Also we take into consideration for adding some changes to kleo theme itself.

Best regards,
    Robert

Robert - Front-end developer and UI graphics enthusiast.

Pixxx
    Participant

You never see the new feature request, because it sorted by number of votes, so it makes it unfair to vote if you have not seen all feature request.

please add, sort by date

corpor8chic
    Participant

Hi there,

I hope this is the correct place to post this as perhaps there is a way around this with maybe using the Sensei plugin…

I purchased Woffice, Thrive & Kleo and a number of other buddypress themes from Envato, but basically IMHO these 3 offer the best features for my community.

The biggest feature I miss from Woffice & Thrive was mentioned earlier in December and that is Project management to me its almost at the heart of a community development..though I suppose I could use forums in such a way as you guys have here..but Woffice & Thrive take Project management to another level. Really allowing you to effectively micromanage your team. Probably your newer theme Buddyapp does this too!

Kleo offers THE BEST support hands down which is why I think I will keep it installed…but I feel if you added just a few more features it could be over the top GREAT.

Viewing 7 posts - 241 through 247 (of 247 total)

The topic ‘KLEO – Features Requests’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?