This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by polykrom.

• Author
     steffler
    Participant

Hello,

1.) how can i use a button on a landing page for a login?
    I tested /wp-login … that works, but i want the login in a popup. is it possible?

2.) One another question.. is it possible to use a button to link a contact form in popup?
    I use “easy fancybox”. This is the code for a textlink (how can i use it in a button?):

Testzugang anfordern
    <div class=”fancybox-hidden” style=”display: none;”>
    <div id=”contact_form_pop” class=”hentry” style=”width: 100%; height: 100%;”>[contact-form-7 id=”125″ title=”Testzugang”]</div>
    </div>

sharmstr

Please search before posting. You can try this here: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/kleo-login-auto-popup#post-51403

You can try putting your code in a text block, but instead of the link add

COPY CODE

[kleo_button title="Testzugang anfordern" href="#contact_form_pop" icon="0"]

If that doesnt work, contact easy facebox and ask them for css to turn the link into a button.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     steffler
    Participant

thank you so much!

polykrom
    Participant

Hi,

[kleo_button title="Testzugang anfordern" href="#contact_form_pop" icon="0"]

doesn’t work for me…

How can i display the login popup from a simple button, and only if the user isn’t login yet…

thanks 🙂

François

sharmstr

Its not working because that code was for their contact form. See these:

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/modal-window#post-44099
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/pop-up-modal-from-a-button#post-43654

you can use the button within the content by user type shortcode in VC to only display to logged out users.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

polykrom
    Participant

Thanks a lot… it works now 😉

regards

François

polykrom
    Participant

Mmmmhhh… well i thought it’s working but after tests, i have some issues…

I use :

`[kleo_button style='see-through kleo-show-login' title="Login" href="#" size="lg" icon="desktop"]‘

But it displays button in transparency, popup nice the modal , and both when login and logout …

Any tips for that ?

Thanks

sharmstr

1 – because you have ‘see-through’ in the class name

2 – As I mentioned, use the Content By Usertype shortcode. Add that shortcode, then put you button in it.

polykrom
    Participant

Mmmhh.. ok now i’ve putted :

`[kleo_restrict][kleo_button title="Login" href="#" style="kleo-show-login" size="lg" icon="desktop"][/kleo_restrict]‘

but still doesn’t work

🙁

sharmstr

But you only want to show it to guest (non logged in users) right? You havent supplied the type.

[kleo_restrict type="guest"]

polykrom
    Participant

Yes… sorry, ok … but if i don’t add a button type to the class, the button doesn’t make the popup appears..

It works now with :

[kleo_restrict type="guest"][kleo_button title="Login" href="#" style="primary kleo-show-login" size="lg" icon="desktop"][/kleo_restrict]

thanks again 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?