This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by vinz98.

• Author
     Darkarcher
    Participant

is there a way to change the map that geomywp puts on the members page to show all members not just the one listed on that page. That way the map is full when a user goes to look for others they can just click on the area that they are in and find them easier.

Laura

Hello, by deault when you go to members pagee it should show the members that added a location to their profiles

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Laura

If they ddint add a location they wont show, but it should show all users with a location

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Darkarcher
    Participant

I am wanting the map to show all users not just those listed on the current page of members i want to display a map showing all members on the site. i currently have 800+ and would like the map to reflect that is there a way to have this accomplished

Laura

Hello, right now that is not possible, is how the plugin works with buddypress

vinz98
    Participant

Hi,
    Does this command work for you?
    http://www.xyz.com/members?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?