This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Laura.

• Author
     infinitelinx
    Participant

Hi there,

Everything is fully updated.

I have 4 memberships levels and would like to now make my site free without any paid memberships but guests still have to sign up. I deactivated the Paid Memberships Pro plugin and that removed the memberships from the site however, when just search is clicked on from the homepage, it goes to a 404 error page. How do I make it go to the sign up page instead. Thank you.

Laura

Hello, you should edit the button link to the register page.
    I can check it out for you if you share admin credentials 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

infinitelinx
    Participant

What page do I need to open to edit the button link to the register page? Thanks.

Laura

Could you share a screenshot of the page where the button is? I dont know how your site its builded 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Prabanjani
    Participant

Hello,
    I need a favour from you. I have created a website using Sweetdate theme. I don’t want my website visitors to be paid. So I did not used paid membership pro. But I want only the logged in users to view the members page. Can you help me in resolving this issue. I’m okay with code as well as plugin. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Laura

Hello, try the plugin Buddypress Members Only 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?