This topic has 17 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     racso420
    Participant

hello, my frontpsge-home members counter wont count the online males or females. isnit possiblee to collect the gender insted of this only+active+when+users+are online thing_

_

best regards Oscar

racso420
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

Can you please post admin credentials to your website so we can give a look if you have set them up correctly ?
    Looking forward.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     racso420
    Participant
     racso420
    Participant
     racso420
    Participant

….????????

Andrei

Hi,

Unfortunately you didn’t provided me wp-admin credentials, can you please sort this out I need to see how you used the shortcode for members count.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     racso420
    Participant
     Andrei

Everything works just fine now, you should have added the shortcode again, used the Custom type, set the image and you gender field and value for each icon and that should have fixed your counters.

Cheers

racso420
    Participant
     racso420
    Participant
     racso420
    Participant
     Andrei

There shouldn’t be any issue with geo my wp plugin on SweetDate, it should work just fine.
    I can’t provide more information because I didn’t used that plugin personally.

Cheers

racso420
    Participant

it works like a charm now, great!

thanks’

I just got this last question, would make a new post if you got the aswer of my question;

I did a mistake with the shortcode one the cart page so now its just blank

How do i find the shortcode for this page ?

Cant find it anywhere, 🙁

Thanks

O.

racso420
    Participant

i found it,but why does it show it twice?

:/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Andrei

I would give a look at your issue but unfortunately the login doesn’t work, I think because of some cache system that you might use.

Cheers

racso420
    Participant
     Andrei

Hi,

1. The double checkout subtotals are fixed in the last version of the theme so please update your theme.

2. From what I see your site loads very slow, so the facebook connection might require extra time to process the data and refresh the page.

3. You can find an explication of the matching system in this thread: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/matching-system-2#post-64623

Cheers

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?