This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by vcarlton.

• Author
     alim.jivraj
    Participant

Hey, i’ve noticed the members page isn’t displaying all the members i have as registered users. it says 28, but only 20 are displayed. i don’t think it’s a mismatch (already tried https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/total-member-number-mismatch) because i compared the users i have in the users panel to the ones displayed and there’s definitely 8 missing.
    any ideas why?
    thanks in advance

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, Try http://wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress-pending-activations/ plugin because users that aren’t active won’t display

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

vcarlton
    Participant

Hi there…..I’m having the same issue, I downloaded and activated the plugin above but the total # of members on the main page hasn’t changed, what am I missing? Thanks!

Abe
    Keymaster

That plugin is to see members that haven’t activated their account in the admin of your site. You should see some not activated members

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

vcarlton
    Participant

The puglin is activated, but I can’t seem to find where I can see the not activated members…..could you please let me know?

And when I’m able to see them, what can I do about it?

Thanks!

Abe
    Keymaster

in admin area Settings – Buddypress
    Delete them, resend activation.. don’t ask me 🙂

---

vcarlton
    Participant

I’m showing zero pending activations there…..I have over 500 new members notifications but showing 325 members on the main page….what should I do next?

Abe
    Keymaster

How many do you have in WP admin – Users? Probably the difference haven’t logged in at least once(buddypress way to deal with members)
    Try this hack for future signups and they will show right after activation:
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/show-users-in-site-right-before-account-activation

---

vcarlton
    Participant

Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Members page not displaying all members’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?