This topic has 20 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     racso420
    Participant

Hello

Got this issues:

1. I try to prevent my non-registered users to see top banner links. If they hit it, it should redirect em to the membership levelspage. It works on Groups, but on the rest it shows ” This content is for XXXX, XXXX and XXXX members only.” – i marked all memberships on the pages i dont want non registered visitors, but i still get this not-cool-text.

Next Issue

2. My facebook tabs wont show at the mixed searchform, my Members on my memberspage look awefull messed up. Not the code, just the pictures that flow out of the circle.

Thanks

racso420
    Participant

i used the Loco translation tool, it took the most of the translations, but i still miss the buddypress part and login.

Exact the same issue as in this post: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/translation-11,
    …Problem is that i dont find any functions.php in sweetdate-child. Nothing works.

Thanks

Laura

Hello, for 1. The text shown should have a link to the membership tables, is how pmpro works
    2. Can you share a link so i can give you css code for photos? About the faceook tabs, can you explain a bit more?

3. Did you check the path of the files? Do you have them in wp-content/languages ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

racso420
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     racso420
    Participant

EDIT: My social icons are all back – please cut thqt from the issues list 😀

Solved by removing random plugins.

Laura

Hello, can you share admin credentials so i can check out your issues?
    About the membership, the table shoul appear if the user is logged in but doesnt have a level

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

racso420
    Participant
     racso420
    Participant
     racso420
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

racso420
    Participant
     Andrei

By default, the page/posts restriction will just show you the restriction message, if you need help with this I recommend you to contact the people behind the PMPro plugin: http://paidmembershipspro.com/

For the other issues, my colleague @Laura will assist you asap. Sorry for the delay.

Cheers

Laura

Hello, could you also chare wp admin credentials?
    Also , could you list the issues remaining?
    Thanks you and sorry for the delay

racso420
    Participant
     racso420
    Participant
     racso420
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, for the translations, please go to the loco transate section, in sweetdate, select your language and clik on SYNC then try to find the remaining translations.

– Form centered
    – Did you test the facebook in a phone or browser simulator?
    – Avatar fixed

racso420
    Participant
     racso420
    Participant
     racso420
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, try bu just typing notifi and see if something appears, if not go directly to buddypress and check it out there, about the other issues i am checking it out with you on skype

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?