This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     bassfan
    Participant

I have a couple pages that show some dynamic content.  Sometimes there is very little content, which is intended.  However, when this is the case, the entire web page is less than the height of the screen.  This makes the footer appear in the middle of the screen.  I’m wondering if there is a way to make the page body take up at least the whole screen, by adding white space at the bottom of the content or something.

I have tried this which I thought would work but it doesn’t seem to be.

html {

height: 100vh;

}

body {

min-height: 100vh;

}

Any other ideas?  Thanks

Laura

Hello, please check this https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/moving-footer-down-on-pages-with-not-a-lot-of-content-making-it-stick-on-bottom#post-59366 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

bassfan
    Participant

perfect, thanks Laura!

Laura

Glad to help 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?