This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by FD.

• Author
     FD
    Participant

Hi,

I have some trouble with a miss match between the total number of users registered on the site and the number displayed on the front page.

On the front page there is 125 registered members but on the Pmpro members list there are 149 in total. About 25 members is missing and out of these there are 7 members pending.

Does anyone know whats wrong or how to fix it?

Thanks for all the help in advance. 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi,
    PMPRO members doesn’t include all your Worpdress members, it will show only members with membership.
    To view pending members install Buddypress Pending Activations

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

FD
    Participant

Hi,

All my members has PMPRO memberships and I have installed Buddypress Pending Activations and are monitoring it regularly. The numbers still does not match.

PMPRO says 218 members and still the total number just says 190 on the front page. There are only 1 pending at this time.

Any idea?

Abe
    Keymaster

Buddypress counts them by different critearia, if they logged in and have activity info. You should see how many appear in the members directory because that is the correct number

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

FD
    Participant

Ok, this is the number and where they´re from:

Counter on frontpage: 197
    Admin->Users (all): 227
    PMPro (Members list): 224
    Pending memebers (Settings->Buddypress): 1

Just think this kind of stange. But if Buddypress counts them based on different critearias it may just have to be this way.

Is it possible to get the total number from PMPro as a workaround so the total numbers of members that is displayed on the front page will be right?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, similar topic here? https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/total-member-number-mismatch

---

FD
    Participant

Hi,

It just might be that. 🙂
    I will take a look at it.
    Thanks again.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘MIssmatch in total registred members’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?