This topic has 13 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     mckown
    Participant

When selecting multiple items it only saves the last item that was selected .. no plugin conflicts. I know it was working in older KLEO versions so I’m guessing it’s a BP 2.0 compatibility problem.

Abe
    Keymaster

Strange, we will check with Buddy 2.0 and see how it goes. It should not be theme related

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

mckown
    Participant

Any update on a fix for this? Going back to Buddypress 1.9 seemed to fix the issue.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, We fixed this and will be available in next theme version. Until then replace file contents with the ones attached: – wp-content\themes\kleo\buddypress\members\single\profile\edit.php
    – wp-content\themes\kleo\buddypress\members\register.php

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     mckown
    Participant

awesome! thank you that works perfectly.

Adam
    Participant

Does this help multi selects used in registraton, too? The DB is only receiving the last selection used in registration.

Adam
    Participant

I’m also not sure where to drop that file.

When dropped in sweetdate-child/members/single/profile/edit.php, my profile/edit screen repeats all the profile fields twice.

Adam
    Participant

Disregard the above. That was an issue with caching.

The fix provided allows multi-select data to save as-expected. Thx!

Adam
    Participant

How do we fix this for <select multiple> used on registration form?

Abe
    Keymaster

Please see my modified reply for the register file too. https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/multi-select-box-profile-field-stopped-working/#post-17848

---

Adam
    Participant

Oh man, I just switched everything back to checkboxes, haha Thanks Abe

Our registration.php is highly modified so I’ll have to try and figure out how to implement vs. total replacement.

Any background on what the underlying issue is here with select multiple??

Abe
    Keymaster

Instead of the check for each field type you’ll see a function that renders the html automatically

---

harry4657
    Participant

the code attached seem to completely mess up my edit page. All the formatting would disappear and alignment was off. While the form works now, they look pretty ugly. Is there a fix?

Abe
    Keymaster

Well I don’t know what you could have done wrong but this is for KLEO theme and this topic is for Sweetdate https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/bug-on-multi-select-boxes

---

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?