This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     5high-photohub
    Participant

Hi,

Prior to purchase of the Kleo theme I’d tested out most of the plugins i thought I’d need and found that there was originally a conflict with Nav Menu Roles. However recently I thought I’d read that this was now fixed – as was mentioned in the forum here too (see: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/conflict-with-the-following-functions-or-classes-kleo_custom_menu).

So now I’ve just installed Kleo theme and Nav Menu Roles plugin and am still getting the message that there is a conflict between them. Please can you tell me if i have to do anything, or can I safely ignore this warning message – as it’s reportedly solved??

And if I have to ‘fix it’, please can you confirm the current appropriate code, and where to place it?

many thanks.

Laura

Hello, have you tested if its working? It should be fixed even if you see the warning

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Kieran
    Participant

For me the issue is fixed, I get the warning when I first install the plugin but it can be dismissed.

5high-photohub
    Participant

Hi again – sorry for the delay. Yes I’ve now fully tested it and it works 100%. So I’ll dismiss the warnings as suggested. maybe this warning could now be deactivated either in the theme or the plugin, to stop further queries about it to you?!
    Many thanks for your help.

Laura

Hello, youcould try this https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-error-reporting-in-wordpress

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

5high-photohub
    Participant

Thanks – I’ll just dismiss it, as at least I’ll know that an error message will show for something else if needed!
    Cheers.

kent
    Participant

Is this a solution?

Do you have any plans to add this code?

https://wordpress.org/plugins/nav-menu-roles/faq/#conflict

Laura

Hello, we keep improving the theme to be compatible with many plugins, in future releases we may add it

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?