This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     jamie771
    Participant

Notification button is off on mobile. It is too high and hiding behind WP admin bar.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran
    Participant

Not sure on what the issue is there, but you also have a social icons issue (see attached.)

Are you using some kind of plugin for the WordPress toolbar at all? Have you tried hiding the WordPress tool bar in the kleo options page and seeing if that changes anything for you?

Attachments:
     jamie771
    Participant

I am using AG Custom Admin to remove dashboard from WordPress tool bar, but when I disable it, nothing changes in terms of notification/social icons issue.

Where is Kleo setting I can hide WordPress tool bar?

Thanks

Kieran
    Participant

Hi,

You can find it under Theme Options > Miscellaneous > Admin Toolbar.

Also, are you running a child theme? if so, what CSS changes have you made? (if extensive please upload in a text file or it gets super long in search results).

jamie771
    Participant

I tried to remove tool bar, but it didn’t help much. I am using child theme, but didn’t do any CSS changes yet.

Attachments:
     Kieran
    Participant

I hadn’t considered what @Sharmstr said here >> https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/rtmedia-issue#post-45742

You might want to check the basics first, I had gotten ahead of myself and presumed that was all up to date.

jamie771
    Participant

OK, working on it. I did post what issues I have with update: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/rtmedia-issue#post-45742

Sorry, I am new to your theme.

jamie771
    Participant

Now I know what creating this issue. It is BuddyPress Like plugin. Which is kind of bummer, because people like to like things. Do you know any other plugin or is there any other fix for this issue? Thanks

sharmstr

I’ve given him a few fixes (colabsadmin on WP) https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-to-019-something-not-working

I haven’t tested it with Kleo 2.4 though.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

I just tested Kleo 2.4 with BP Like and live notifications work fine.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

jamie771
    Participant

I don’t know what is wrong with our website then, because it is creating an issue :(.
    I deactivated all other plugins and left just BP Like and the issue is still there. So it should be the problem between the theme and BP Like. What else can i do to fix it?

jamie771
    Participant

It also looks like BP Like is messing up Pictures Lighbox. 🙁

sharmstr

I dont know what to tell you man. I just went back to my site and the threads are still in the proper order.

Kleo does indent the replies. FB doesnt do multiple indents and neither does kleo. Its only indented once after the initial comment.

Lightbox works okay too.

Did you see the BP Like support thread I pointed you to? I believe I have a fix in there for something. Can’t remember at the moment.

I have verified that BP Like works with Kleo and I know a few other here are using it. Not much more I can do to help. If you really want to sort it out, you should hire someone who knows whats what.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?