This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     juandias
    Participant

Is there a way to get a code of a real counter of Members online, total searched and published articles? I would like to put it in my index. Thanks

sharmstr

Been asked before https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/count-member-topic-post-like-home-pinterest

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

juandias
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr, thanks for your reply. Yes I read that post. But still cannot find the shortcode and the function for MEMBERS and SEARCHES. Can you help please?

With POST COUNT i inserted this in visual composer:
    <h2 style=”margin-bottom: 0; color: #fff !important;”>[kleo_animate_numbers animation="animate-when-almost-visible" timer="3000"][colabs_post_count type=post][/kleo_animate_numbers]</h2>
    <p style=”color: #fff;”>Artículos publicados</p>

And this in function.php:
    function colabs_post_count( $atts, $content = null ) {
    $a = shortcode_atts( array(
    ‘type’ => ”,
    ), $atts );
    global $wp;
    $post_count = wp_count_posts($a[‘type’]);
    $published_count = $post_count->publish;
    return $published_count;
    }
    add_shortcode( ‘colabs_post_count’, ‘colabs_post_count’ );
    add_filter( ‘kleo_tinymce_shortcodes’, create_function(‘$args’,’$args[“”][] = array(“name” => “Post count”, “code” => “[colabs_post_count type=post|page|custom post type]”); return $args;’ ) );

sharmstr

As I stated in the other topic, there are no built in shortcodes for members and searches

You’ll have to either update the other counters manually or find a plugin/shortcode for that.

I also stated that you need to use “count posts” shortcode. Dont use that old colabs code. That was before the Count Posts shortcode existed.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?