This topic has 23 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     flavianodelgado
    Participant

Hello, I’m using the PMPró plugin and it has conflict with the theme, you know why?

There’s a page she’s breaking.

The confirmation page instead of going to the right page is going to HOME.

I have this plugin in the theme “SweetDate” and it does not conflict, but in BuddyApp it gave problem.

Do you know why?

Laura

Hello, what is the setup you have right now? Can you share access?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

flavianodelgado
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, the username doesn’t seem valid, let me know 🙂
    I meant how do you have paid memberships setup, how does the issue happen so i can reproduce it 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

flavianodelgado
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, username seems invalid, please let me know 🙂

flavianodelgado
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, please check attached, i can’t do much more if i cant login

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     flavianodelgado
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Radu

Hi,

TO can see those pages as GUEST you should turn off the maintenance plugin!!!!

Just I’ve turned off and the payment flow works as it should

As you can see I’m able to choose package and to complete with my details.

I will enable back the plugin, so when you test it just de-activate it.

Cheers
    R.

flavianodelgado
    Participant

I see.

But see this below:
    When enter in the page “central de Ajuda”, if not be of plan “PORTAL APPs”, show one message saying: “Este conteúdo é somente para os <b>PLANO PORTAL APPs</b>. <b>Registre-se</b>”.
    When click on “<b>Registre-se</b>”, he redirect for homepage, not for page of plans

http://picasion.com/

Radu

Hi,

If you had chosen to restrict the community to private, make sure to have the pmpro related pages added in wp-admin -> appearance -> theme options -> Make my site private -> Page Exceptions

Cheers
    R.

Radu

Hi,

If you had chosen to restrict the community to private, make sure to have the pmpro related pages added in wp-admin -> appearance -> theme options -> Make my site private -> Page Exceptions

Cheers
    R.

flavianodelgado
    Participant

I chose not to.

“Make my site private: No”

Radu

I see in this case we need to assure if this it’s caused by some plugin or child theme

so de-activate all plugins except BuddyPress and paid memberships pro then de-activate the child theme and try to reproduce that again.

Cheers
    R

flavianodelgado
    Participant

I did it and I still have no solution.

Radu

Hi,

Make sure to have a page associated with checkout page (see the screenshot)

And also make sure to add the related shortcode for every page.
    Let me know

Cheers
    R.

flavianodelgado
    Participant

Yes, that’s it.

Radu

I see, in this case, provide to me the correct admin credentials but make sure to works please, I’ve tried multiple login details useless…

Cheers
    R

flavianodelgado
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

There is no issue it’s normal baheviour

So the button links to the register page and if you already logged in you are redirected to the homepage, you can change the destination link from that button from wp-admin -> memberships -> advanced settings

Cheers
    R.

flavianodelgado
    Participant

Ah Yes, thanks ^^

Now there all OK.

Radu

Great

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?