This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Symphonies Culturelles.

• Author
     robblundell
    Participant

Hi,

On the membership levels page, it has a list of benefits with you get with each membership. AFter looking through the code I am assuming this is a custom thing done for the Kleo Theme – I am assuming it is this code:

<ul class=”list-group list-group-flush”>
    <?php
    global $kleo_pay_settings;
    foreach ($kleo_pay_settings as $set) {
    if ($restrict_options[$set[‘name’]][‘showfield’] != 2) { ?>
    <li class=”list-group-item <?php if($restrict_options[$set[‘name’]][‘type’] == 1 || ($restrict_options[$set[‘name’]][‘type’] == 2 && isset($restrict_options[$set[‘name’]][‘levels’]) && is_array($restrict_options[$set[‘name’]][‘levels’]) && in_array($level->id,$restrict_options[$set[‘name’]][‘levels’])) ) { _e(“unavailable”,’pmpro’);}?>”><?php echo $set[‘front’];?>
    <?php
    }
    }
    do_action(‘kleo_pmpro_after_membership_table_items’, $level);
    ?>

At the moment it says things such as:
    VIEW MEMBERS DIRECTORY
    VIEW MEMBERS PROFILE
    ACCESS GROUP DIRECTORY
    ACCESS TO GROUPS

How do I edit and/or add additional benefits?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, there is this topic in the FAQ section: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/extra-membership-restrictions-how-to

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

robblundell
    Participant

Thanks @abe

Hi ! I have the exact same question, and the link above doesn’t work anymore, any tips please ?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I just opened the link above

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Hello !

I’m sorry but it doesn’t work for me …

Abe
    Keymaster

This is the link.. it really works for me 😉

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/extra-membership-restrictions-how-to

---

vinz98
    Participant

error 404 here too…

Abe
    Keymaster

now it should show up. THanks

---

Thanks ! Now it works !!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Paid Membership Pro’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?